• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favortie Team?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Time and Time again, we get a special opportunity to see a group of good guys kick some serious bad guy butt. Whether its to save the world or rescue a friend, its always awesome to see a group of people work together. It also may give us a chance to see some insane combinations between team members or some new techniques. Either way, its always an awesome site to see. But my question is, which one is your favorite? Among are a few examples:

Earth's Special Forces a.k.a. The Z Fighters
Origin: Dragonball Z
Members: Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Goten

Probably the most famous group ever. Everyone knows these group of people whenever you meantion Dragonball Z. Comprised of Earth's most powerful warriors, they band together to stop those those who want to do harm to the Earth. Leaded by the World's Strongest Man, Goku, they take down any threat that opposes them. Although most were killed off, they still maintain their status as Earth's Last Line of Defense.

The Digi-Destined
Origin: Digimon Adventure
Members: Tai Kamiya, Kari Kamiya, Matt Ishida, Sora Takenouchi, Izzy Izumi, T.K. Tekaishi, Joe Kido, Mimi Tachikawa

Pretty much the group every kid related to back in the day. Originally kids who just happened to go to summer camp together, they soon became the Digi-Destined, kids who were chosen to save both the Digital World and the Real World alongside the powerful creatures known a Digimon (Digital Monsters). Leaded by the de facto leader Tai, they defeated tons of evil Digimon, saving the world more times over. Even years later, they prove they still have what it takes to kick butt during the Digimon World Tour.

The Straw Hat Pirates
Origin: One Piece
Members: Monkey D. Luffy, Nami, Ussop(Sogeking), Nico Robin, Roanora Zoro, Sanji, Tony Chopper, Franky, Brook

One of my favorties honestly. Possibly the most random assortment of pirates, the Straw Hat Pirates have become a huge threat in the One Piece world. Headed by Monkey D. Luffy, the Straw Hats do good in the world, despite being called pirates. While each has their own reason for joining, they all can't help but want to join due to Luffy's persistence. After breaking into several places such as Enies Lobby, Impel Down, and Thiller Bark, the World Government recognizes Luffy's crew as a threat to the world. But its safe to assume that between all of their abilities, they won't have too much trouble.

If there are any more you want to mention go right ahead. Its one of my favorite aspects of Manga/Anime when you have so many characters at the forefront of a story. Makes for an exciting turn of events.

dash142

Beginning Trainer
My favorite teams are the ones you listed, plus these:

Team Urameshi
Origin Yu Yu Hakusho
Members: Yusuke Urameshi, Kuwabara, Botan, Hiei, Kurama, Genkai,

Team Urameshi, lead by newly revived spirit detective and unknowingly demon decsendant Yusuke Urameshi was charged by spirit king Koenma to protect the earth from the evil threats from Spirit World and Demon World. Despite not getting along at all initially teaming up, the group were best friends at the end.

Ichigo's Gang:
Origin: Bleach
Members: Ichigi Kurasaki, Ishida, Chad, Orihime, Rukia, Renji, plus others.

Originally just the first 4 of them aided by Ganju and Urahara, they banded together to rescure Rukia and exposed a conspiracy by Aizen and gained a new member in Renji. They all protected Karakura town from the Arrancar, and they then all traveled to Hueco Mundo to rescue Orihime and stop Aizen for good.

Edward Elric's group:
Origin: Full Metal Alchemist
Members: Edward & Alphonse Elric and their friends

The two brothers teamed up to restore their bodies and helped everyone they found along the way, inspiring them to help the brothers achieve their goal. At the end, everyone teamed up to defeat the evil being who was manipulating their country from the start.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Best group of friends that didn't start out as friends:

[img139]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1104/shuffleallianceattack.png[/img139]

The Shuffle Alliance
Origin: Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Characters: (Left to Right)
- Argo Gulskii (from Neo Russia)
- Sai Saici (from Neo China)
- Domon Kasshu (from Neo Japan)
- George de Sand (from Neo France)
- Chibodee Crocket (from Neo America)

All coming together to kick some bad guy tail. There's also the most epic line ever said here.

"Our spirits are aflame. If we feel the fire, there is nothing we cannot defeat! And now this hand of mine is burning red, its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Shuffle Alliance Attack!!!!!"

Truely one of the best teams in anime to come from different cultures, beliefs, countries and even being enemies in their strive for the winning of the Gundam Fight to be best friends despite differences and to save the Earth.

Win.

:3

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
NEKUXSHIKIXRHYMEXBEATXJOSHUA

Oh wait, anime.

Roy Mustang seems to have built a pretty good following among his team. Best teamwork I've ever seen. (Roy Mustand, Riza Hawkeye, Maes Hughes T_T, Jean Havoc, Heymans Breda, Kain Fuery, and Vato Falman)

7 tyranitars

the Z fighters ofcourse

goku, piccolo, gohan, vegeta, yamcha, krillen, tien, trunks, chiautzu, goten,

Kevin26

One Piece

before Ace passes on
Luffy & Ace

Ace passes on
Luffy & Zoro
Luffy & Trafalgar Law
Luffy and his temporary team: Supernova

---

Whistle!

Josui arc
Sho, Shige, Honma & Mizuno

vs South Korea
Sho, Shige, Seiji, Fuwa, Mizuno & Shibusawa

Tokyo tournament
Sho, Seiji, Mizuno, Fuwa & Shibusawa

Letter Bee
Gauche, Macky & Niche

even for a lil while Macky was my fav character

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Thanks for the spoiler, Kevin26.

GalladeX

They have to be good guys? D:

...Oh right. Yeah. The team.

SPARTOI.
Origin: Soul Eater <3
Members: *Deep breath* Maka Albarn, Soul Eater Evans, Death the Kid (presumebly...T_T), Liz and Patti Thompson, Black*Star, Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Kim, Jaqueline, Ox Ford, Harvar D. Eclair, Kilik, Fire and Thunder.

Because they're the most bad*** collection of adolescents in scarves, ties and/or sailor outfits EVER.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
They have to be good guys? D:

...Oh right. Yeah. The team.

SPARTOI.
Origin: Soul Eater <3
Members: *Deep breath* Maka Albarn, Soul Eater Evans, Death the Kid (presumebly...T_T), Liz and Patti Thompson, Black*Star, Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Kim, Jaqueline, Ox Ford, Harvar D. Eclair, Kilik, Fire and Thunder.

Because they're the most bad*** collection of adolescents in scarves, ties and/or sailor outfits EVER.

How could I forget these badasses. Best group of Soul Reapers I've ever seen.

Gold Altaria

@Kevin
ACE PASSES ON!? D:

One Piece: Sanji and Zoro.
DBZ: Z fighters

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The Keroro Platoon, they suck but are epic!

@Kevin
ACE PASSES ON!? D:

And that's why Spoilers are important, kids.

Both the Vongola Famiglia and Straw Hat pirates are a close knit family, doing what they can for what they believe in. Though these two families have different goals in mind, they both trust in their family members, and cover up each other's weaknesses.

saar

Shiny Flygon
The Dragon Ball Z fighters are my favorites, as a team they have always been stronger than other team in the world of Dragon Ball.
Much has been discussed, but I would like to mention especially strongest guys in the team. Goku, Gohan,Piccolo and Vegeta. A team that never gives up, always fighting hard and it happened so many times, against Cell, Frieza and Majin Buu so I just can't pick someone else.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
The Vongola Familia is no doubt an awesome team. Tsuna and his friend really kick butt when they need to.

I love Team 7 (the original), but they never got the whole team work thing down. Every once in a while they would work together and show just how awesome they were, but then they'd go right back to dissapointing the fans with their nonsense.

The Earl of Gloria's team of thieves from Eroica Yori Ai wo Komete. They're a really wacky group of characters, but they work very well together. The Earl and James have a complicated relationship.

The original digidestined were great, but I think that the season 3 Tamers were the best. They didn't start out as friends, but in the end they made an awesome team.

The Z fighters. Those guys were more like a family than a team. I love how they kicked butt one day and once the threat to the world was over they'd all go to Goku's house for some home cooking and relaxation (and a little bit of friendly sparring).

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Fairy Tail, they're just awesome. Completing missions while destroying the town as well.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
Simon and Kamina from Gurren Lagann. Especially when they first try to team up to fight Gunmen, that was hilarious, but they eventually mesh together well and start to kick ***.

TehLulzMastur

Damn. I wish I could pick the Sentai Rangers. Damn you Japanese shows that aren't anime!!

In all seriousness, the StrawHat-Pirates are probably the best.