1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favourate Rival

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by AdamDuffield, Nov 1, 2008.

1. AdamDuffield

AdamDuffield Pokemon Trainer

Whos' your favourate Game rival?

-Blue
    -Silver
    -Wally or May/Brendon
    -Pearl

who's your favourate?

2. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Blue because he is a true Rival because He has been there since your childhood and he is always ahead of you and he is stronger then the Elite 4

So Yeah

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  3. golduck#1

golduck#1 Well-Known Member

actually may is like the true rival. but i like silver the best

4. PokeGirl*

PokeGirl* Member

Pearl, was the only one I played. xD

5. auteur

auteur Fossil freak

Silver has got an interesting personality. He may be my favourite rival.

6. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

FYI, Wally is the "official" rival in RSE, not Brenden/May.

And I think I like Pearl/Jun best.

7. pirate555

pirate555 Word.

I always found Gary/Blue too arrogant for my liking, and in Pokemon Yellow I always wanted that Eevee... So I'd go with Silver. he's quite a complex character, with a darkground and some interesting hair/clothing styles =P I always nicknamed him Scorpio in my games for some reason..
    Pirate

8. Maruno

Maruno Well-Known Member

Wally/May and Pearl are awful rivals. They're too chummy and, "this is just a friendly battle between friends, friend". Wally disappears for ages before showing up for only two battles (plus rematches), and May loses interest halfway through, which is terrible behaviour for a rival. Pearl teams up with the player a couple of times, and again is still too chummy to count. I think it's the attitude, rather than the position they take, that makes someone a rival.

Blue was cool, and I'd forgotten what Silver got up to (aside from the theft at the start of the game). Obviously I'm going to choose one of these two, and at random I'll choose Blue. He's the only one who became a Champion (and keeps on regaining that position as soon as you leave the building), so he's obviously strong, and he never properly helps you or goes into friendship speeches, so they're big pluses.

9. Wait a minute, the one of the 1st gen is called Blue? I always tought his name was Green.
    My favorite rival is Silver, I just like his attitude.

10. Darkhonchcrow

Darkhonchcrow Well-Known Member

Silver as well for me because he had a really good team compared to the others. Next would come Pearl because he had a few good pokes. Third would be Blue because he was always there to be annoying and you had to go all out against him. Last would be May because she had really bad pokes as did Wally.

11. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Silver. He's the most evil out of them

12. porygonfan

porygonfan Well-Known Member

Blue is still my favorite.

13. milenadrg

milenadrg Well-Known Member

All are great. I can't decide who's the best!

14. Mike-achu

Mike-achu New Member

I'm gonna go with blue because he is a true "rival" he's not too evil, like silver, even though he's arrogant. and he's not too nice like Wally or May/Brendan or a spazz like Pearl. Blue is the first and Actually behaved as a rival.

15. ncstudios

ncstudios Ring-Ring-Ring!

Silver is my favorite.

16. the_eevee_breeder

the_eevee_breeder Pokemon Breeder

I like Pearl. He's hilarious.

I'll fine you ten million dollars if you're late!

THUD!

LOL

I also like Brendan/May because they're really nice, not mean like Blue or always in a hurry like Pearl...

17. Pokemon_fan5

Pokemon_fan5 Pokemon Lover

In my point of view, blue is kinda mean to the other player thingy,(in red and blue, I havent play firered or leafgreen yet) sliver is too mean and selfish, in gold and sliver. May/Brendan/Wally are alright but my best chose for a perfect rival is pearl. That my choice.

18. KyogreKing

KyogreKing I'm back

Silver. He had the best pokemon team, and I love his backstory, too. He's cool due to his attitude(he treats pokemon like warfare, and don't you think that we need a pokemon for older kids?)

19. KyogreKing

KyogreKing I'm back

Silver. He had the best pokemon team, and I love his backstory, too. He's cool due to his attitude(he treats pokemon like warfare, and don't you think that we need a pokemon for older kids?)

20. Kurosaki_klan

Kurosaki_klan AERODACTYL

Silver is my fav. Because his team always gave me somewhat of a challange, unlike Green, Brendon/May, or Pearl. Like after the second Gym who would expect a ghost in his party. lol XD silvers the best.;004;