• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite 3rd Gen Game

Favourite 3rd Gen Main Series Game?

• Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pokemon FireRed/Pokemon Leaf Green

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Pokemon Emerald

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Pokemon Colesseum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emerald because it was one of my first 3rd generation game......

goldgolem

tell me when to go
my favorite is Emerald because it has the Battle Frontier which kept me playing it for a while.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Emerald and Fire red was the best, Fire red was the first 3rd gen game it got!

I have to say Emerald and FireRed. Emerald because it expanded on Ruby and Sapphire (which are great games IMO), and it had the Battle Frontier, which actually gave me something to do after the game is beat. I also like many of the characters in it, as well as the music. FireRed because of the nostalgia and stuff... But I prefer Emerald over FireRed :/

Luminous

Truly Altruistic
I'd have to say Emerald. The third generation was great and Emerald expanded on everything Ruby and Sapphire had. Leafgreen is a close second though. Mainly for the nostalgia and such.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Not sure. Either Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. I've only played Emerald all the way through, I played a little of my bro's Sapphire and a bit of my friends Ruby. I like all of them, but they're so similar (excluding the fact that you can re-battle Gym leaders and there's the Battle Frontier in Emerald) that I can't say which is best.

Renelia

It's a tough choice between Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen (tie). Emerald set the transition between generations, and FR/LG reintroduced us back to Kanto and everything old in Kanto was new again. (especially when you can now use Johto and Hoenn Pokémon in Kanto) Emerald re-added animations to games, and instituted new features (i.e. half the steps to hatch an egg with two certain abilities I'm not sure about). If I were to say my favourite is, it's probably Emerald.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Emerald, because I always wanted to see moving sprites when I was young, and they had Gym-Leader rematches too!

RukarioX

Lucario Trainer
I have to say Emerald because it was the first game to feature a Battle Frontier, and a good one, the Safari Zone extension was very cool to me, especially Shuckle. The Trainer Tower was a good time killer. I loved the Pokenav phone, I used to just call people for the hell of it. Re-battling gym leaders was awesome.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Emerald will always be my favorite game for the 3rd Gen. Its Battle Frontier offers a lot, including challenging, innovative battles, more possible moves, cool items, an interesting set of new characters I love Anabel, and possible fan fiction plots.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
My favorite game is Sapphire. I haven't paid much attention and time in Emerald as much as I did in Sapphire. For FR/LG... I got bored right after I started playing Pearl. I also like XD and PMD, but Sapphire gets the vote =)

Edge Master

I'm back!
emerald. i loved the battle frontier and i did the best on it. and i never played the GCN games so.. yeah. but FR/LG run a close second

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Emerald. I like all the added features and it is just awesome.