• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite 3rd Gen Game

Favourite 3rd Gen Main Series Game?

• Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pokemon FireRed/Pokemon Leaf Green

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Pokemon Emerald

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Pokemon Colesseum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
FireRed/LeafGreen. Runner-up would be Emerald.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
For me I have to say Fire REd and LeafGreen since I never got Emerald and I just straight up like Kanto more. Plain and simple, I was not a dan of all the dang Hoenn surfing and I can't wait for HGSS, that may replace DP for me I gotta say.

Prof.Snow

The Young Professor
FR/LG is pretty awesome but Emerald beats em out. It has so much more going on! And, I may be sick in the head, but I love water and enjoy surfing. >.>

Shining Latios

Emerald and Gale of Darkness. Emerald - Has a battle frontier and other good features that R/S don't have. Gale of Darkness - Awesome. You can catch Shadow Lugia (awesome) and is just awesome.

Lugia1703

Dragon lover
GBC game?: it would be emerald GC game?: XD by far :) gief Lugia, i wanted it so darn badly, but i dislike cheating, and then i heard of XD....and i was like: haleluja /cheer finally i can get my legit Lugia

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
I really liked emerald, but XD was really fun 2, so i think i like them both best. If i had to choose between one or the other, i would choose XD because i can just borrow emerald from my friend when he's done with it. :)

mas

Of course it is emerald.
You can catch Rayquaza,Groudon and Kyogre that is like super good.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well Sapphire because it was my first 3rd gen game.

But LG/FR had the most events and I envy them.

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
ruby n sapphire cuz they introduce the awesomest region ever, emerald is a close second cuz of battle frontier, frlg r good tho because of pure nostalgia 4 me

YoYie

I you bet
yeah emerald gave the games some actual replay value, remember you couldn't battle other people back then unless you have a lot of friends who like competetive pokemon (yeah right)

Tyridium

COD fan
emerald and LG equally, why did they take out the stronger league from LG to Emerald, and why is the Plat frontier so much different and worse than the Emerald one

Blazing Charmander

I can't decide out of all the main handheld games because I have so many warm memories from playing Ruby, FireRed and Emerald. I'd also say that I play FireRed and Emerald fairly equally nowadays, so I can't choose lol. So i'd probably lean towards Pokemon XD because, despite many negative reviews circulating around the internet and media at the time, I was blown away by the storyline and gameplay when I bought it a few weeks after release. Colosseum was great too, but i'd downgrade it for being far more linear than XD and having less Pokemon to snag.

Gale of Darkness it is then. :D

ComelyCleric~

I'd have to say Emerald, as it has the most to offer in the Battle Frontier, which requires thought and planning.