• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite 3rd Gen Game

Favourite 3rd Gen Main Series Game?

• Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pokemon FireRed/Pokemon Leaf Green

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Pokemon Emerald

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Pokemon Colesseum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torpoleon

Too bad the poll ended. I would have voted for Emerald. It introduced some many great features.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Emerald. It has the plot of Ruby and Sapphire, with improvements, which is jolly good. It also has a much more eye-friendly font in the text boxes than Ruby and Sapphire (small details matter). Then obviously, there's the Battle Frontier. The one in Platinum fails miserably in comparison, imo.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Emerald! It is my fav game right now!
The battle frontier was a very good addition. I spend most of my time there!

tomxavier

Pokemon 3th generation

I really enjoyed that game both single player and multiplayers with my friends.
emerald was nice too but I already played ruby too much which killed some of the fun. It is a fabulous game.

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Emerald was undoubtedly my favorite 3rd Gen game. The Battle Frontier, characters, and plot were simply amazing.

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
It's good that no one person said "all suck!"
I arrived too late, but I have to say pokemon emerald.

Champion Shirona

Emerald hands up
FR was second to me

Pokefreak113

Emerald. No contest.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
If it counts, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

rekreatur

LeafGreen. I liked the character designs and overall graphics better than R/S/E, and it has Sandshrew unlike FireRed.

I have to say Emerald, although I'm still playing it at the moment.

I like Colosseum as well; although there were some features that annoyed me slightly.

JohnLee

Too bad the poll ended. I would have voted for Emerald. It introduced some many great features.

I would have voted for emerald as well! Besides the many great features, it expanded on the plot which I enjoyed greatly. That battle scene between groudon and kyogre was epic back then! Now, Platinum's scene on Mt. Coronet with the three dragons tops it.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I would say Emerald.They brought back the animated sprites from Crystal.