• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite 3rd Gen Game

Favourite 3rd Gen Main Series Game?

• Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pokemon FireRed/Pokemon Leaf Green

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Pokemon Emerald

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Pokemon Colesseum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
FireRed/Leaf Green . these are the best, I think.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Emerald. I loved the addition of the battle fronteir and Hoenn is my all time fav region.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Emerald for sure, thanks to the Battle Frontier, improved graphics and minor changes in some in-game stuff. Fire Red comes second.

BeatsTehShiz

I <3 Silver
Hmm, that's a hard one for me. First Pokemon game I ever played was Sapphire, but I don't think it was my favorite. I'm quite attached to my LeafGreen right now, I have had that copy since it came out in the U.S.

I think I'm gonna say LeafGreen.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Probably LeafGreen for me, since that was the first Pokémon game I ever played.

Kiyuni

Prince of Heart
It's a tie between Ruby and Emerald, for me. Ruby because it was my first Pokemon game, and Emerald because it was the first time I used Grovyle. (lolwut)

Sonic527

Speed fanatic
Emerald for battle frontier and making the story make sense for me (never understood why I would work for one evil organization to take down another). Leaf Green is a tie or very close just because it brought back some nostalgia and moments I completely forgot about in the game.

Habibi

Emerald. It had pretty much everything you needed in the game.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I liked Ruby/Sapphire the best even though there is no battle frontier.

Fire red, leaf green. not sure why.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I think pokemon emerald was the best of the 3rd gen. I like the battle frontier feature.