• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite 3rd Gen Game

Favourite 3rd Gen Main Series Game?

• Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pokemon FireRed/Pokemon Leaf Green

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Pokemon Emerald

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Pokemon Colesseum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpoinkyPearl

Emerald, the first Pokémon game I owned and I still love it! I like the Hoenn region the best and just have the soft spot for this game ♥ But my Emerald's internal batter just decided to run dry so... trying to find a new game or someone who can change the battery! I also like FR/LG since LG was the first Pokémon game I ever played but since there's much less to do compared to Emerald, I choose Emerald as my fav 3rd Gen game.

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Emerald. 'nuff said.

Canada

Banned
I'd just be repeating what most of the replies have said already. Emerald for obvious reasons

Adrak

One AWESOME Yosuke
I would rank them:
1. Emerald
2. LeafGreen/FireRed
3. Sapphire/Ruby

LeafGreen was my first Pokemon though, so it's pretty special to me, but Emerald is definitely my favorite.

Aenglaan

It's a close call, but I'd probably say that Emerald is my favorite. It had some added content that made the experience worthwhile. The runner up would be Fire Red/Leaf Green, despite that the remakes could have been more than what they were.

Auberon TheFae

Nature's Breath
Emerald of course! It combined the plots of Ruby and Sapphire well, plus we had the battle of legends and the descent of Rayquaza. I was never a fan of Kanto, so I didn't really enjoy their remakes.

Nightmareisalive

Emerald it took Pokemon to the next level. Better side quests, better story, new ideas a whole lot really it seemed Game Freak where testing the waters to see how much they can do in one game and how much added stuff they can put in.

Leafgreen wouldn't be far behind mostly due to the sevei islands those to me at least have been the greatest side quests to any Pokemon game and great thing to do after the main story.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Emerald was my favourite, because it had the Battle Frontier before it was implemented into Platinum and HGSS.

aT0Msk

Dedicated Trainer
Emerald is an excellent game but Fire Red wins my vote. It was once my favourite in the series.