• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite 3rd Gen Game

Favourite 3rd Gen Main Series Game?

• Pokemon Ruby/Pokemon Sapphire

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pokemon FireRed/Pokemon Leaf Green

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Pokemon Emerald

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Pokemon Colesseum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • All suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
I can't remember much about XD or Colosseum (though I do remember I enjoyed them.), and being the third part of the non-spinoffs for gen III, I voted Emerald because it was basically R/S but with some new features.

My Emerald game was the only game where I ever completed the Pokedex or got over 300 hours, so it will always have a very special place in my heart. But Coliseum is what got me back into Pokemon after I couldn't get any gen 2 games, so Coliseum is always going to be the game that I nostalgia fangirl over.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
Emeral OF COURSE! There is battle frontier and you can rematch the gym leaders ^_^ Although that my first pokemon game was Emerald 8D! Swampert forever!

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
My Emerald game was the only game where I ever completed the Pokedex or got over 300 hours, so it will always have a very special place in my heart. But Coliseum is what got me back into Pokemon after I couldn't get any gen 2 games, so Coliseum is always going to be the game that I nostalgia fangirl over.

That counts for me too! It was abou 256 hours I think. ^_^

TherianForm

King of TM87
Emerald and Fire Red & Leaf Green. Some of he best Pokemon games ever

ROFLMAO

Pokemon Ruby for me. First game on the GBA and one of the three I have left on it (others being Firered and The Sims: Bustin' Out). I've done hundreds of playthroughs and put countless hours into it, so many memories.

ashiemore

Definitely Emerald. There are too many things to list that make it better than R/S and FR/LG.

~ashiemore

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Pokémon Emerald. It had all what I've been and will look for in future games, most notably the Battle Frontier. Having sidequests like that is what you'll really enjoy for a while. It also had a lot of post-game stuff which kept me entertained.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I liked both Ruby and LeafGreen, but LeafGreen I feel is a little better because of the added content. It felt great to return to Kanto but this time I could be a female, and the story was extended to the Sevii Islands prior to the eighth gym. According to Game Freak, the remakes were what the games were supposed to be had it not been for the memory shortage. So I think it's awesome to play LeafGreen in its complete form.

Also, the remixes of the music was nice to hear. I'll always love the original music pieces, but the remixes were really good. I particularly enjoy the remix of the general route music.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Emerald. The story and whatnot was the best thing about it, and tbh all the others weren't my thing.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Emerald. That really was one of my first Pokemon games and really had much to do. Fire Red is a close one though.
- Nate the;448;

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Leaf Green was my favorite game for the longest time. I lost my first one and was really sad, as it had my best Pokemon. :'(

Emerald probably. It was like Ruby and Sapphire except better. It had the battle fronteir (which has yet to return), you could get the joyo starters and more legendaries and of course the mascot was one of my favorite pokemon, Rayquaza!

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
Firered. In actual fact it's my favorite pokemon game of all of them. I never played red or blue but from the first time I played it I just loved it, and still do. Probably helps that five of my six favorite pokemon of all time are from Kanto(Raichu, Arcanine, Sandslash, Lapras and Dragonite.
~RaichuArcanine~

Emerald for me. I definetly played it most as a kid out of my Gen 3 games and have recently began replaying it. I just love the pokemon, the region, the music, the contests, the Battle Frontier, everything.