• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Alolan Guardian Deity?

Which Island Guardian is your favourite?

• Tapu Koko

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Tapu Lele

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Tapu Bulu

• Tapu Fini

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Sun/Moon have introduced a quartet of legendary Fairy-type Pokemon in Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini. They are known as the guardian deities of Melemele, Akala, U'la U'la and Poni Islands, respectively. Which one is your favourite? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

Pokemonfan5

Tapu Koko because he is the best handled legendary Pokemon and best rival Pokemon in anipoke, has amazing rivalry with Pikachu which was the beginning and climax of SM series, help Ash alot

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
As much as I like Tapu Koko and his impact on the anime story, I think my favorite is Tapu Lele. I love the design and role she has (and I’m assuming it’s a she).

treatyofversigh

Tapu Fini is my fave because it reminds me of a mermaid, though Tapu Bulu is a close second. Idk why but the bull has really grown on me over the last year or two!

TwilightBlade

Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele are my favourite ones. I don't like Tapu Fini at all and I'm neutral about Tapu Bulu. I remember that Tapu Koko was the hardest one for my to catch. :[

Leonhart

Imagineer
If I had to pick one, I suppose that Kapu-Bulul (Tapu Lulu) would qualify as my favorite island deity Pokemon, although in truth I'm not particularly fond of any of them. I collected them all for the sake of completing my collection of Gen VII Pokemon, but I'd never actually use any of them on my team.

Red and Blue

Tapu Lele is my favorite out of the quartet with Tapu Koko coming in second. I love how Lele can be beautiful yet terrifying at the same time based on her Dex entry.. Their role in the anime's storyline was good as well.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Tapu Koko is my favorite easily with its role in the games and the anime. It has become my favorite minor legendary and Fairy Type but I love all the Tapus

silv3rsolstic3

Pokemon Manga Lover
Hmmmmm... I like them all, but Lele and Fini are my favorite, and not just because they're the "girly" ones of the four. Personally they're my favorites because the design just looks nice, I like their secondary types (as in, water and psychic) and they're the only ones I've found shinies of so far in Dynamax adventures. XD

silv3rsolstic3

Pokemon Manga Lover
Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele are my favourite ones. I don't like Tapu Fini at all and I'm neutral about Tapu Bulu. I remember that Tapu Koko was the hardest one for my to catch. :[
How come (referring to not liking Fini)? I'm curious o_O

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
As much as I undestand Tapu Koko being the most popular, my personal pick is Tapu Fini, closely followed by Tapu Lele. Fini's colour (purple is one of my fave colours) and having my two favourite types (Water and Fairy) made it win me over.

silv3rsolstic3

Pokemon Manga Lover
As much as I undestand Tapu Koko being the most popular, my personal pick is Tapu Fini, closely followed by Tapu Lele. Fini's colour (purple is one of my fave colours) and having my two favourite types (Water and Fairy) made it win me over.
yessssssss!