1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Alolan starter Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by KyogreThunder, Mar 28, 2019.

?

Which Alolan starter Pokemon did you like the best?

1. Rowlet

17 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. Litten

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  3. Popplio

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Shuriken Throw

Shuriken Throw Well-Known Member

Litten is my favourite starter. Its evolutions are cool and have some cool sets of moves.
    I picked Rowlet in every Gen 7 game I own.

2. NobleJanobii

NobleJanobii The Maddest Shaymim

I really like them all but it's probably a tie between Litten and Popplio? I like Rowlet too but the dark type starter and the opera singer design just kinda edge their way over Rowlet. Rowlet's so cute though so it's hard to decide.

3. wolf jani

wolf jani Cutting down lolicons

Rowlet! I love how adorable it is. And decidueye is really cool with it's ghost archer theme.

Fushiki likes this.
  4. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

I was Team Popplio from the moment it was revealed, and Primarina further sealed that deal with combining two of my all-time favourite types. Still annoys me how everyone else seems to choose Rowlet, as I didn't feel the line was as good as I hoped.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019 at 8:12 AM
    wolf jani likes this.
  5. Pikachu979

Pikachu979 Sinnoh Champion

I personally love all 3 but i went with Popplio because of my love for Water starters

OshyHikari and wolf jani like this.
  6. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Mine would probably be Litten. Although, I like Rowlet a lot, too. I used Rowlet in Ultra Sun, and Litten in Sun.

Ignition and wolf jani like this.