• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite and least favourite pokemon of the 1st Gen?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSilentBang

Im An OxyMoron!
Title says it all. All you say is your top 5 pokemon of the 1st gem and your worst 5!

So what were your favourite pokemon?

ashiemore

Favorite 5:
Alakazam
Venusaur
Gengar
Tauros
Scyther

Least favorite 5:
Hypno
Victreebel
Arbok
Charizard
Mewtwo

Most of the least favorite are from personal experience, not because they're actually bad Pokés. And Mewtwo because its SO OVERUSED!

~ashiemore

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Favourites:
- Dragonite
- Gengar
- Alakazam
- Nidoking
- Starmie

Least Favourites:
- Muk
- Ninetales
- Weezing
- Onix
- Raticate

Unoin

Exeggcute and Exeggcutor are my favourites and I like Pikachu but hate it a bit as well because of its popularity. I like the rest of them fairly equally and there's none that I absolutely hate

Crobat_Curse

Favourite:
1) Sandslash
2) Seaking
3) Hypno
4) Seadra
5) Aerodactyl

Persian and Dewgong are up there too! I honestly couldn't name a least favourite 5, since I've pretty much used every Gen 1 Pokemon, excluding legends, at one point or another and grown fond of all of them. At a push, it'd have to be the 5 legends.

FallBird

Hmmm. Favorite? Bulbasaur, the #1 of everything. :D Also have a big soft spot for Raichu, Charmander, Wartortle, Charizard, and Ninetales.

Least favorite: Mr. Mime. I have never liked him. He's scary.

Estellise

peachy
Favourites:
~ Gastly
~ Mew
~ Horsea
~ Gloom
~ Clefairy

Least favourite:
~ Pikachu
~ Ivysaur
~ Jigglypuff
~ Mr. Mime
~ Moltres

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
I like most of them..

Favorite:
Chansey
Clefable
Wigglytuff
Kabutops
Omastar

Least favorite:
Bellsprout (have no problem with it & i like Vic/Weepingbell..)
Rhydon
Rhyhorn (didn't like the Pokémon blue graphics)
Gloom
Drowzee

M-san

Gen. 1 & 2 Player ★
In no specific order
My 5 favorites: Charizard, Blastoise, Mew(two), Kingler (Kingler seems underrated sometimes), and Seel/Dewgong (I likeSeals/sea lions)
5 least favorites: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Koffing, (insert Gen. 1 BUG Pokémon here), and Gyarados.

Cutty

Forever now
Favorites:
1. I like all the starters and their lines
2. Abra lines
3. Gyarados
4. Mew and her clone
5. That yellow electric rodent

Least favourite:
1. Rattata
2. Gloom
3. Dugtrio
4. Weepinbell/Victreebel
5. Graveler

My top 5 are Charizard, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Moltres and Articuno. I don't hate any Gen 1 pokes. I think their all great in their own ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.