• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite and Least Favourite pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSilentBang

Im An OxyMoron!
Exactly same as my thread in the gen 1 area.

Title says it all. All you say is your top 5 pokemon of the R/S/E games and your worst 5!

So what were your favourite pokemon?

ashiemore

Hi there again!
Favorite 5:
Blaziken
Gardevior
Azumarill(I know you can get this in GSC but its really hard)
Sceptile
Torkoal

Least favorite 5:
Magcargo
Manectric
Claydol
Whiscash
Rayquaza

Same as with the RBY one, most of the least favorites are from personal experience and overusage (especially RAYQUAZA)

~ashiemore

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
My most favorite gen 3 Pokemon is Blaziken.
Least favorite would have to be Claydol.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Top 5 favourites:

- Salamence
- Metagross
- Walrein
- Camerupt
- Aggron

Top 5 least favourites:

- Seviper
- Zangoose
- Solrock
- Lunatone
- Manectric

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My favorite five Generation 3 Pokemon are Wailord, Blaziken, Latios, Latias and Kyogre. I liked the Lati twins because of their designs, Blaziken because it was my strongest Pokemon in Sapphire version, and Wailord and Kyogre because they're powerful Water-types. My least favorite are Metagross, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ralts and Castform. I thought the first three were really overrated and the last two had terrible designs imo.

TheSilentBang

Im An OxyMoron!
My favorite five Generation 3 Pokemon are Wailord, Blaziken, Latios, Latias and Kyogre. I liked the Lati twins because of their designs, Blaziken because it was my strongest Pokemon in Sapphire version, and Wailord and Kyogre because they're powerful Water-types. My least favorite are Metagross, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ralts and Castform. I thought the first three were really overrated and the last two had terrible designs imo.

I hear that...

elitegirl123

Magma Admin Courtney
My favorite 3rd generation Pokémon are Blaziken, Cradily,Regice, Metagross and Salamence. Those Pokemon are really powerful.
My least favorite pokemon are Nosepass, Treecko, Feebas, and..... MAGIKARP!! It sucks, except for the the fact that it evolves into Garados.

Kalosian

So long
Favorites:
Latias
Skitty
Claydol
Manectric
Slaking

Least favorites:
Gardevoir
(I don't dislike any other 3rd gen Poké)

Love and hate at the same time:
Cradily

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Favourite five:
Flygon
Mudkip
Blaziken
Ludicolo
Gardevoir

Least favourite five:
Silcoon/Cascoon
Shroomish
Milotic (IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL!)
Bagon
Lunatone/Solrock

A few of these are for personal reasons, for example, I couldn't catch a Bagon when I was a kid, so I got sad.

Cutty

Forever now
Ok...

My top 5 favourites:
1. Mudkip/Swampert
2. Milotic
3. Metagross
4. Salamence
5. Seviper

Least favourites:
1. That kitty lines
2. Loudred and Exploud