• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Anime Quotes Thread

one4all

top coordinator=P
orihime:Kurosaki, you know I had a lot of things I wanted to do... I want to be a teacher... I also want to be an astronaut... and also make my own cake shop... I want to go to the sweets bakery and say 'I want one of everything'... Ohhhh, I wish I could live life five times over. Then I’d be born in five different places, and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world... I’d live five different lives with five different occupations... and then, for those five times... I’d fall in love with the same person...

best quote i ever heard from her

toenip

Suicune Trainer
My favorite was by vegeta in move 13 off dragonball z

Hey you over here, i was enjoying my first day off in over a month, until some flat footed mutated behemoth stepped on my house, your gonna regert this you freak, all the way to the grave

Sol49867

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uXxvl9K-s
Harry: Midgard!!! Miran!!!! If any harm comes to Queen Dianna, you will both taste the wrath of my revenge!!! No matter what it takes, I assure you that i will bring it upon you!!!

Harry: How dare you refer Queen Dianna '***' so casually... YOU *******!!!

Harry: UNIVAAAAAASE!!!!

best Char clone EVER

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
"We're both of the same breed, after all ... motives for war are of no concern. Religion, Ideology, Resources, Land, Spite, Love, or 'On a whim ...' No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war."

- Nagato, Naruto anime

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
From Onegai My Melody ~Kurukuru Shuffle~ episode 21:

Sebastian: "Young Master, Keiichi."

Hirragi Keiichi: "What is it?"

Sebastian: "I've received word that young master Jun, who ought to be returning to Yumegaoka...Is instead headed this way in a helicopter.

Hirragi Keiichi: "Shoot it down.:

Here is the scene. Watch it from 5:21 to 7:06.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB6enFryZt8&feature=sub

Last edited:

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
"So much for the Laws of Physics" Shin Getter Robo: Armageddon
"Looks like the only ones who can pilot Getter Robo are either superior pilots....or the insane!" Getter Robo Go: Ishikawa's Manga.
And my favorite of the franchise:
"If there's a hole, then it's a man's job to thrust through it!" New Getter Robo.

Sol49867

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15eBy4QRPgQ

Buchi: Its a inefficient Armor. Wheres the advancement!?
Barrio: Young man, advancement is when...
Jose: the armor and human spirit...
Nero: Combined. EL DORA FIVE ULTIMATE!!! Adios... AMIGO!!!!

*cough*incomplete hell and heaven*cough*
heres a clip to see what if it has both of its arms
Infierno y Cielo

It because of darkness that justice shines! A bit of light fuel our courage! In a blaze of fire... we die as men!!! Righteous Kick! Courageous Punch! They're our Amigos! We return to help you all! Take this! Our Invincible Power! The Fist of Punishment! El Dora Soul!!!

Nero: Its been 60 years since we began our just and righteous cause.
Jose: Its time to find out whether we are truly brave.
Barrio: Our Weapons are...
BRAVERY, JUSTICE, AND FIGHTING SPIRIT!!!
Carlos: The best has...
YET TO COME!!! El Dora Fight!!! GO!!!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
SGT. Frog said:
Dororo: Hey I just finished handing out all the fliers!
Keroro: Guys, we are shutting the business down.
Dororo: TT_TT

Wow, just wow!

Last edited: