• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite battles

To be vage, the gym battles in Kanto and Hoenn were my favorites. Also the tag battle with the older/younger bother in BW was awesome. And the DP contests battles were also good, especially the grand festival and Jesselina in "jess sucess"

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ash vs Casey.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Paul vs Ash (all their battles), Ash vs Blaine (rematch), Ash vs Gary (Johto League), Ash vs Noland, Ash vs Roark both battles, and Paul vs Roark.

Chriiis

Cynthia vs Paul. It was funny how he thought he had had the upper hand when Garchomp couldn't attack briefly after Giga Impact. As soon as the smoke cleared and he saw Frenzy Plant didn't do jack...well Garchomp's face told you how that was going to end.

I like seeing how tough Elite 4 members, Champions, etc. are in general though.

~Kari~

Ash vs Paul, Ash vs Gary, Ash vs Blaine (rematch), Zoey vs Dawn at the Sinnoh Grand Festival, and any battle with Ash's Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Dawn V zoey
In the final round...
Amazing
Glameow and gallade V piplup and togekiss

golduck#1

Ash vs Gary (johto league) gets my number one. To me that was the first awesome battle where you could see what the future was going to be like of the show and be excited for, instead of one move KO's and what not. I didn't mind Ash and Blaines rematch battle though, that was intense.