• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPotatoEgg

Not-a-weeaboo-
What is your favourite colour?

(mine is obviously pink)

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
green.

10char

White's my favourite colour, I have so much memories of Winter and the joy it brought me ^_^

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I like the light green color the most (it changed from yellow a while back).

To give you the perspective, light green is the lighter shade of green that appears as a favorite colors for Miis.

Edit: I really like frogs and light green is a common hue for wet climate frogs.

The weird thing is that my favorite frog, the Red-Eyed Tree Frog, stands out with all of its other colors more than its light green body.

The red eyes is one obvious example. Whenever I see Lunatone, I see those eyes very similarly.
The blue and yellow sides is the other thing that pop up.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
It's been purple for a while, but I feel like it's shifting to more of brown and green. You know, more earthy tones. Like a military or a forest green and normal shades of brown.

PinkPotatoEgg

Not-a-weeaboo-
I like the light green color the most (it changed from yellow a while back).

To give you the perspective, light green is the lighter shade of green that appears as a favorite colors for Miis.

Edit: I really like frogs and light green is a common hue for wet climate frogs.

The weird thing is that my favorite frog, the Red-Eyed Tree Frog, stands out with all of its other colors more than its light green body.

The red eyes is one obvious example. Whenever I see Lunatone, I see those eyes very similarly.
The blue and yellow sides is the other thing that pop up.

Actually, for a very long time, bright-minty-green wa smy favoite color. Than t all of a sudden switched to pink :p

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Hmm... White and cream are my absolute favs, but I also love yellow and pink.

... I was a goth as a teen. Guess I'm making up for lost time XD

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
you're asking me to choose? ah man

I guess ive always been drawn to green? nice bright shades, but i love dark green too. otherwise it's yellow and hot pink and orange! :D actually, i like them all but at the moment, hot pink

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
I love Black colour the most.For the outfits I wear,I prefer combination of Black and white or Balck and Orange.I also like Blue and purple. :)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'm partial to red myself

Status
Not open for further replies.