• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Dark-type Pokémon?

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
- Incineroar: it's a great starter whose appearance features a lot of distinguishing marks I'm driven crazy by - such as its belt of fire and black stripes, with the latter ones being the most representative "icon" of its Dark-type part.
- Crawdaunt: there are two things I particularly enjoy about this Pokémon's looks, the star shaped motif appearing at the top of its head and its drum-like coloured mouth being these. The battle performance ain't bad either, as it has Adaptability thanks to which allowed to have a very balanced Attack's stat and Aqua Jet to fix its own low Speed's. Crawdaunt, one of the most underrated Hoenn 'mons.
- Houndoom: it looks handsome and has a few 'devilish' traits I consider to be rather remarkable - such as its tail, horns and the dinosaur-like bones appearing on the whole majority of its all around slim figure.
- Krookodile: it has a type combination which effectively hits plenty of stuff and features a rather badass ability (Anger Point), fitting the Pokémon itself like a glove.
- Alolan Persian: it is pretty much the only Pokémon which only is Dark-, without a secondary type, I happen to appreciate. Its fur is also black metallic which is lovely, same as the blue gem located on its forehead.

Thanks for reading.

Jeppo

Umbreon, full stop.

It looks amazing. Shiny and non-shiny. Also, it never faints. A solid rock in your team.