• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite day of the week

Peter Harrison

So what's favourite day of the week and why? I’m not sure what mine is.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Whatever day I'm off from work

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Generally Friday. It has that wonderful end of the week feel to it.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member

Big mood.

I'm generally off on Wednesdays so lets say Wednesday. Sunday is cool too because we close early and I can go home while the sun is still up.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Yeah, basically. I was going to say Saturday, but it's pretty much solely for this reason.

Actually, I'm going to change my answer and say Sunday. Because I am an extremely pious man who takes my religious obligations seriously, and Sunday is the day when I feel closest to God....dell. Can you guys believe it's only 118 days until kickoff?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Friday, it's been my designated day off for quite some time

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
Saturday, because Svengoolie comes on every night on that day.

Where my Svengoolie fans at?! He always airs classic horror films and airs in East Coast.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Friday has been one for years

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I like Saturdays the most, but in this current situation, I like Sundays because that is when I hang out with my friend.

TwilightBlade

It changes for me. Sometimes I like Saturdays more, other times I like Fridays. I used to hate Sundays when I was a kid but now I like Sundays a lot more for God knows what reason.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Saturday because that's when I have the most free time out of the whole week. Sunday is somewhat similar for the most part, but that's usually when I take care of chores and other household issues, so it's less fun than Saturday even if I'm at home.