• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Dungeon?

CharizardMan101

If its green I'm on^
Western Cave and Buried Relic, Because they are the best places to level up. ;006;

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Waterfall Pond, Grand Sea, Purity Forest and Wish Cave. They are so beautiful.

Buried Relic, Magma Caveren, and Grand Sea. Buried Relic is a good place for me to train, and I like the pokemon at the other two.

I don't know why, but I love Buried Relic and Western Cave. It's probably because I've done them so many times that I've gotten used to them which makes them easy. I also enjoy Sky Tower, probably because of all the Sky Gummies that can be gotten there.

Last edited:

IceyMeadows

Espeon Lover
Erm, Silver Trench ('cos the name is so cool), Purity Forest and Joyous Tower (starter delight!) :D

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Waterfall Pond, Wyvern Hill or Western Cave.

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider

Cubed

You best believe it
Great Canyon-Great Music, Great source of money, Great Experience, Great Pokemon. In a word, Great!

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
great canyon, cuz i looks cool and have my fav pokemon :p
and lapis cave cuz.... i dont know lol, just like it

Cubed

You best believe it
I got my new training area, Grand sea! If what you're saying is true (about the monster houses), it's sort of like a short Silver Trench, So I'm going to be going back there a lot!