• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Dungeon?

Guano

<--Roflcopter
meh I like the silver trench and the jouyus tower there you can find the other starters

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
I can't do purity forest, the skarmories are so freaken, tough, even when I'm Raichu! so my fave is Stormy Sea, because of all the Ancient pokemon!

P.S. I recruited Kyogre

LocoUser16

Beware the Tobybro!
In my opinion, the best dungeon would have to Western Cave or Silver Trench, mainly because those are the two places where I train if I have the ready supplies with me.

Opal Armaldo

.~* Laura *~.
I like Frosty Forest. I just think the design's neat...

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
I'd go for Western Cave cause I get heaps of Reviver seeds

BlissKyogre

Imma flyin potato!
Meteor Cave. It's hard to get through, but there is tons of money. It also has my favorite Pokemon.

Yay, another Deoxys fan :)
I like Great canyon and Magma cavern for the music,(magma cavern for onix aswell), and Stormy sea for Kyogre, I also like buried relic for the pokes you can get (just recruited Regice, then i looked at his recruitment rate and Gasped and thought, 'Gosh, im lucky.'

Kay

Ka-boom
I like Tiny Woods because it's easy and I can just go there when I'm too lazy for a challenge, and Sky Tower, I like it because it's pretty.

shadow espeon96

im as old as PKMNUSA
magma cavern-just fun
howling forest-see magma cavern
sky tower-it's a dungeon in the sky...and it has good designs to me
tiny woods-FEAR ME WEAKLINGS!

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
ok, here is a list.

Stormy Sea: ANCIENT POKEMON!

Magma Cavern: SOME MORE ANCIENT POKEMON! (Groudon)

Sky Tower: Sky Battle!!!!! (Rayquaza)

Tiny Woods: FEAR THE RAICHU!!!!!

Thunderwave Cave: APPLES GALORE!!!

(Thinks a moment) That's it.

Dynamic Mimiroll

Even though it can be obnoxiously unforgiving at times, I love the overall design of Purity Forest and how the background songs change as the player advances through a plethora of different varieties of woodlands. Considering that I live in a large forest, I'm naturally attracted to the woodland dungeon which has almost utopian qualities in its environmental diversity. ^_^

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
My Mysterious Mystery Dungeon Choices

My choices are odd: ALL DUNGEONS THAT ARE COLORED BLUE (Stormy Sea, Mt. Freeze, Northwind Field)

I also like dungeons that contain the pokemons in my trainer card. (Frosty Forest, Purity Forest)

When I get bored or when there are no good missions, I go to Tiny Woods and Thunderwave Cave and bump all pokemon there(who annoyingly want to be my friend even if I already have one of them) without any need for PP moves.

I also like Sky Tower because of the cute, fluffy clouds.

For training, I use Magma Cavern and Fiery Field. (Fire pokemon, begone from the power of my Swampert!!! Muddy Water!)

I don't like Level 1 dungeons, except Purity Forest because cutie Celebi is there.

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
I like tinywoods cause it's so challenging lolz joking nah great canyon rules because its a canyon and its great and plus thats where i got my phanpy which is now a donphan !

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
My choices are odd: ALL DUNGEONS THAT ARE COLORED BLUE (Stormy Sea, Mt. Freeze, Northwind Field)

I also like dungeons that contain the pokemons in my trainer card. (Frosty Forest, Purity Forest)

When I get bored or when there are no good missions, I go to Tiny Woods and Thunderwave Cave and bump all pokemon there(who annoyingly want to be my friend even if I already have one of them) without any need for PP moves.

I also like Sky Tower because of the cute, fluffy clouds.

For training, I use Magma Cavern and Fiery Field. (Fire pokemon, begone from the power of my Swampert!!! Muddy Water!)

I don't like Level 1 dungeons, except Purity Forest because cutie Celebi is there.

I forgot Lapis Cave in my fave blue dungeons.

I also forgot to include Mt. Blaze in my training dungeons.

-Noland-

My favorites are:
~Tiny Woods (it's just so CHALLENGING). I almost always die with all those wurmples, exegcuttes, pidgeys and sunkerns. And that huge monster house on floor 3, worst than the one in 75F of silver trench, was terrible. Let me tell you waht happened:
Articuno was at f3 and it was terrible, from one side,wurmples were string shooting, exegcutes were hypnotizing (verb of hypnosis , lol) pidgeys were sand attacking and sunkerns were absorbing and from the other side, even more pokemon were arriving and started to kill my articuno. After 10 seconds powder snow didn't have pp so there was nothing to do. Just wait, wait for someone to rescue it. Wait for an absolution.... Since that day, the bosses took power of tiny woods (Exeggcutor, Pidgeot, Sunflora and Beautifly have been controling TW. No one has ever entered there again and articuno was never seen again....
~ Sky Tower: Everything's so cute (clouds are cute) (except for rayquaza, horrible) and has my favorite dragon poke, SALAMANCE.
~ Lapis Cave and Waterfall Dungeon: They're blue and I love blue. My serebii forums style is water-type. Also, I feel like in a diamond dungeon when I'm in lapis cave.

*Tiny woods thing: Just Kidding.....

Last edited:

Metallica

Meteor Cave. It's hard to get through, but there is tons of money. It also has my favorite Pokemon.
Yeah as well as my favorite pokemon too.And since you can only use 3 items its a challenge.you also have to find deoxys to open the stairs.CHALLENGING