• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Dungeon?

CharizardMan101

If its green I'm on^
Western Cave and Buried Relic, Because they are the best places to level up. ;006;

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Waterfall Pond, Grand Sea, Purity Forest and Wish Cave. They are so beautiful.

Buried Relic, Magma Caveren, and Grand Sea. Buried Relic is a good place for me to train, and I like the pokemon at the other two.

I don't know why, but I love Buried Relic and Western Cave. It's probably because I've done them so many times that I've gotten used to them which makes them easy. I also enjoy Sky Tower, probably because of all the Sky Gummies that can be gotten there.

Last edited:

IceyMeadows

Espeon Lover
Erm, Silver Trench ('cos the name is so cool), Purity Forest and Joyous Tower (starter delight!) :D

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Waterfall Pond, Wyvern Hill or Western Cave.

Shinyzubat

The Fang Glider

Cubed

You best believe it
Great Canyon-Great Music, Great source of money, Great Experience, Great Pokemon. In a word, Great!

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
great canyon, cuz i looks cool and have my fav pokemon :p
and lapis cave cuz.... i dont know lol, just like it

Cubed

You best believe it
I got my new training area, Grand sea! If what you're saying is true (about the monster houses), it's sort of like a short Silver Trench, So I'm going to be going back there a lot!