• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Episode Of Your Favourite Characters

Kintaro

Banned
My favorite character is Meowth and he has a lot of really good episodes including the A Purrfect Hero one where Jessie and James tricked him into pretending he was a wild Meowth and then of course the Go West Young Meowth episode since we learned about his past in that episode.

That reminds me that there are too few Meowth-centered eps these days. In fact I can't even remember what the last one was, there was a Bonnie/Meowth team-up ep in XY if that counts. The only thing I remember prior is that BW arc where Meowth traveled with Ash and co. for like 4 episodes. I'm also surprised you didn't list a Misty or Iris episode, since they're your favorites.

NPT

Just a member
Let's see...

Ash: Lumiose City Pursuit!
Brock: Little Big Horn
Dawn: Crossing the Battle Line!
Cilan: Survival of the Straiton Gym!
Clemont: The Future Is Now, Thanks to Determination!
Lillie: Not Caving Under Pressure!
Mallow: Memories in the Mist

Last edited:

Emelie

Bookworm
I like episodes that show Satoshi's emotional and vulnerable side. It is more uncommon for him to show really strong emotions unlike the girls based of the female protagonists from the games who always have at least one moment when they doubt themselves and worry about not achieving their goals in the future. XY121 "The Bewildering Woods... The Dawn of Evolution!" is my favorite episode because it finally lets Satoshi be just as vulnerable as Haruka, Hikari and Serena. I also liked the Japanese preview for the episode, it was so quiet which really helps setting the tone for the episode.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
My favorite character is Meowth and he has a lot of really good episodes including the A Purrfect Hero one where Jessie and James tricked him into pretending he was a wild Meowth and then of course the Go West Young Meowth episode since we learned about his past in that episode.

I liked the Hollywood episode too although I'm only a casual Meowth fan. That episode had some of the best writing out of all the Kanto episode because it was genuinely sad.