• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Fast and Furious Movie

Respawnzer

Toaru NT 13 hype
Considering how popular the franchise is and how it won't seem to die, I was wondering what was everyone's favourite Fast and Furious movie (assuming you've watched them). Mine personally has got to be Tokyo Drift, as it was the movie that got me into the franchise, and was the most 'realistic' IMO out of all of them. Plot wise I felt it made the most sense as it's just about street racing; the whole point of the movie. It's not like taking down drug cartels, pulling off heists or taking down wanted criminals like recent instalments. The characters were entertaining, the soundtrack was pleasant and the cars are just gorgeous (Han's Veilside Mazda RX-7...just...damn). It's definitely a film that I would re-watch and thoroughly not get bored.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Fast Five>Furious Seven>Fast Six>The Fast and The Furious (Fourth)>2 Fast 2 Furious>Fast and Furious>The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift

For me I just feel that the movies have to gradually escalate in terms of warfare and over the topness because otherwise the series would just get boring. Having said that though, I am starting to worry about the future of the movies because they just seem too silly now; devices that can let you find anyone anywhere across the globe, the whole character of Deckard Shaw and him just chilling eating a meal in a warehouse one minute then having a fight of wrenches with Dom the next minute, the inclusion of Mr. Nobody and the shady government people who we know absolutely nothing about etc. I thought Fast Five was the peak; it was still about racing, pushing it to the limit etc. but it escalated how much the crew did in terms of robberies and heists. They were always pulling heists - always trying to rob trucks and their tankers in both the first and fourth one, they were always trying to make a shady deal with the feds to get off easy as that's also how the first movie started with Dom and Brian. But then the sixth one came, and brought back Letty which I just didn't like at all, killed off some good characters and the crew found their match in Owen Shaw - then they just made things worse on not writing a good story or screenplay and have grown to rely too much on things like 'Oh hell nah they gots a tank yo!' 'Oh look we did this in this film and this in this film but this right here is definitely crazy and I ain't doing it' etc. The series just feels like its becoming a lot like the Expendables where they regularly try to churn out a movie every two years, get loads of big actors involved, write a cheesy story and poor screenplay with lots of plot-holes, try to set it everywhere and anywhere and gradually separate from what the series was originally about and make it so surrealistic. That's my worry anyway.

Peter Harrison

Fast Five. Been my favourite for a while.