• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite feline line Pokemon(No legendaries!)

Favourite cat Pokemon? (Mew and Mewtwo aside)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Simply put, which of the above is your favourite cat like Pokemon?

Personally, I have a soft spot for Meowth, his ability Technician really helped booster him, and of course thanks to the anime his popularity has improved greatly.

What about you guys?

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
Sneasel is a weasel, which is not a feline. Just wanted to point that out.
As for the poll, I can honestly conclude I dislike all four lines equally.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I despise Meowth. I personally think it has the worst design out of all the pokemon in the poll. However, Persian is a completely different story. Its body is sort of shaped like a realistic big cat. Just like penguins, cartoonified felines hardly ever look good. However, Persian was actually done right, so that would be my favorite.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/13/053Persian.png

Just look at that majestic pose. It has its head raised in a cautionary state, just like all cats do sometimes. All it needs is widened pupils and the pose would be complete.

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I like Persian, but Meowth is down right ugly. Skitty is the cutest one and Delcatty is ok so I think that is the best one

Kalosian

So long
I have never really been a fan of Meowth, but Persian is ok.
Sneasel is average for me, but Weavile is amazing.
Skitty is in my opinion one of the cutest Pokemon ever made, and Delcatty is also quite cute.
Glameow is awesome, and I like Purugly as well. I don't think it is ugly at all.
I like Purrlion, it is cute but still a bit behind Skitty. Liepard is alright.

I'm voting for Skitty.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Sneasel, and Purrloin are the best.

Arceus94

Sneasel is a weasel~
Anyways, I like sneasel out of those.

This poll I like. :D

Skitty and Delcatty.

takbir10

Banned
Skitty and Delcatty are just way too sexy

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Sneasel/Weavile by far. I wasn't expecting to see them in this poll, and therefore was expecting a tough decision. but it took me 0 seconds flat to make up my mind once i saw second gen :p

also purUGLY IS GROSS :L

Skitty, definitly. It's so cute!
I once had a super powerful Lv 98 Skitty... but then my friend accidentaly released it.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Meowth of course, but I love every single feline line ever made too
BTW Sneasel is not a feline

Last edited:

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
Definitely had to go with Purrloin/Liepard.

I don't really like cats, though, so my poll choice was aimed at Liepard. :3 I love members of the big cat family, especially leopards/panthers. :D

Drummerdude

I chose the Purrloin family because it is the only feline I have ever used before for a complete playthrough.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
What is Skitty's line doing in the lead? Those thing's make Purugly look cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.