• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Fully Evolved Starter

Favourite Fully Evolved Starter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
Sceptile ftw man :eek:. And like goldenflames7 says, typhlosion cuz of the GSC days :).

jackthemenace

Feraligatr trainer
I love feraligatr. it's awesome!!!

arcanine lover

Whee........ *thonk*
Torterra. He pwns all in D/P! >3

NES

Flip me to the side!
Empoleon, I don't know why, something about that penguin makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

Ewww, i think you're looking for the wrong topic (i'll show you the correct one later lol).

Ahem, Charizard of course!, i have used them all on all versions, but Charizard is my top favorite starter, followed by Venusaur,Blastoise, Meganium, Typhlosion, Sceptile and Torterra. I used Pikachu on yellow (duh) and i always somehow dropped him in the box after a couple of gyms. I have a surf pika (via Stadium) that was my starter the first time i played yellow.

Elite Four Muadita

Torterra for the win!!! It pwns both empoleon and infernape xD

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
Charizard rocks! in the game, eps and even poke cards!

pokefiend

Piplup's #1 Fan!
i love typhlosion. it was my starter in all three G/S/C games when i played them through to play them through, not just to trade pokemon between them.

corsolakid

ima gonna smile now!
call me a cheater, but i chose my faves from each gen. although my all-time fave starters is a tie between Charizard and Torterra. :]

corsolakid ;222;

Speeding Bullet

the invinsible
i chose swampert mudkip was my first ever pokemon

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Swampert, Torterra, Charizard, Blaziken, and Blastoise

Status
Not open for further replies.