• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Genre & Songs

Which Is Your Favourite Music Genre?

• Total voters

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
Yoda by Weird Al. YEAH WHAT NOW

No. 1 Machop Fan

I have to say I Don't Like It by Pauline Pantsdown. I'm always getting it stuck in my head!

And no I don't have anything against Pauline Hanson.

Indigoodra

Sexy Little Things by Ayumi Hamasaki...

I looked up the lyrics, (it's not perverted or anything), but it made absolutely no sense even in English @-@

crazy Japanese...

Smoke Monster

Liquor Store Blues - Bruno Mars

When you're down and out, this is a great feel good song.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
My favorite song changes Often but right now its a tie between,

Song 2 You by Victoria Justice and leon thomas III

and

Finally Falling by Victoria Justice

bazinga

There's actually quite a few favourites I have at the moment tbh. But if I have to say one, it's gotta (kinda) be Infinity Guitars by Sleigh Bells.

SapphireRaichu

Dragon Type Trainer

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Stupid Hoe anyone? I have to say I hate her voice but I am addicted to that song! Not my favourite though, that still goes to Coldplay and their song Paradise!