• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok say all the gym leaders were at the same levels in a battle free for all who would win i think it would be sabrina because of her awsome psychic pokemon and after her its giovanni for me

Nebula

Dawn used Glare!
I'd have to say Sabrina. Her attacks are at least neutral in terms of power against the others, since there's no steel, dark or second psychic leader.

Iran

Giovanni cos he's the hardest one

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Misty would win, hands down.

Ippo

Lt. Surge, with his "take no prisoners" attitude.

Pr1me_Minister

Super Kawaii ^_^
Erika, for the fact she's just plain cute.

After that I start using female character in games and name it after her. :D

Ketsueki Saikuron

~Pearl Consumer~
The first season is definetly my favorite season. I like all of the gym leaders but I'll simply favor Misty and Sabrina for having some of my favorite pokemon.

Starmie and Kadabra forever. :)

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Kanto:
-Misty (Water Type, though I don't like her Pokemon that she used in the games)
-Sabrina (Psychic Type)
-Blaine (Fire Type)

Johto:
-Jasmine (Steel Type)
-Claire (Dragon Type)

Hoenn:
-Winona (Flying Type)
-Flannery (Fire Type)
-Juan/Wallace (Water Type)

Sinnoh
-Denji (Electric Type)

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
Sabrina and Koga, they're awesome especially Sabrina because she's silent but deadly!

jammi567

Probally Sabrina, because psychic types can kick *** on any types (remember, no steel or dark yet, or the seperation of special into special attack and special defence).

Status
Not open for further replies.