• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Blaine, I guess because he uses fire Pokemon, which used to be my favourite.

~Aquarelle

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
My favourite is Misty, because she uses water pokemon. To bad her pokemon are so weak, exept the G/S/C games.

Misty, because she kinda looks like me and she's cool. (I had somewhat of a hard time battling against her with my starter.) I think all of them are cool and interesting. :)

Misty punk

Jiggwypuffles! FTW!
Misty. 'Cos she's awesome and I love the gym and water pokemon.

AIDEN

I have always been a fan of misty's gym.

Vistress

Shiny Hunter
I liked Sabrina a lot.
Her gym was the best, and I enjoyed running through it.
To me, it was actually one of the harder gyms.

Misty was great too. Since I always started with charmander (my favorite at the time) it called for being owned with my love of fire pokemon.

lion6622

My favorite gym leader is Sabrina.

Caelesti

dancing queen
Misty, duh. =D
Lapras; Quagsire; Starmie; Golduck: What's better than that?

I liked Giovanni's gym because in a way it was a surprise that he was a gym leader due to his more sinister second career and he used Nidoking and Nidoqueen which are such unique species. I liked to use the two 'Nido's back in the day myself.

MurKrowe

I'd say that ultimately it has gotta be Giovanni. You just do NOT expect it at all, and I love how the trainers in his gym are reacting; most of them don't even realize that he was the head of the Rockets. They're just glad he's back. And I love what he says about being back at the gym. He says something like "Ahahahaha, I've returned! Now I can use my status as a gym leader to get Team Rocket back on its feet!" Pretty dang awesome, no matter how you slice it.

As for any others, I'd say Blue, simply because of all the nostalgia and filled-in continuity he represents. My only problem with him is that his Pokemon shouldn't have de-leveled in the years since Red battled him. Kinda dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.