• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Sabrina is my favorite, for the fact that she has a Venomoth on her team in Red and Blue. Mr. Mime, Venomoth, Kadabra, and Alakazam: pretty diverse, in my opinion.

Huskii-chan

·»t w i s t e d.«·
I never much liked Psychic and bug types. Espeon and a few others being an exception, but hey they're all still awesome to their own extent.

However, my choice layes with Giovanni. He's awesome, strong and no doubt has some of the best pokemon, IMO of course. I couldn't list his pokemon off hand, but he has always been one of my more favourite leaders.

ironknight42

Giovanni or Blaine would win because of there skills and Giovanni's diversity

mewfanforlife

Sabrina because of how over powered psychic was originally.

Siria

My favourite gym leader is Erika, because she is easy (I allways start with Charmander).

Talinizer

uhh...
I liked Blaine, because he uses fire pokemon and I really like the quizzes

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
Erika or misty i like them both and Giovanni in the end to.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
My favorites are Sabrina and Koga, second goes to Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.