• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I like Misty just because I love water Pokemon.

commonroutes

Abra Trainer
Sabrina, no doubt.
Anyone who uses an Abra evolution is good in my book. ;o

Shadow_Master®

Rockin' Rock !
Kanto:
-Sabrina (Psychic Type)
-Blaine (Fire Type)

Johto:
-Jasmine (Steel Type)
-Claire (Dragon Type)

Hoenn:
-Flannery (Fire Type)
-Juan/Wallace (Water Type)

Sinnoh
-Denji (Electric Type)

Primal Dialga

Primal Dialga
My favorite gym leader is LT. Surge. He looks cool and has pretty tought pkmn and can be a trouble for those who aren't prepared.

;483;

GT4GTR

Ice Type Master
I like Blaine

Kites

Champ In The Making
Brock, him pwning me and charmander over and over again was awesome.

plopagon123

Perfectly Imperfect
Misty =D

She was strong and her Starmie's fast =/ beating her was hard.

My favorite gym leader is LT. Surge. He looks cool and has pretty tought pkmn and can be a trouble for those who aren't prepared.

The best thing about fighting Surge was that there was a tunnel full of Diglett a few steps away from his gym.

My favorite leader is Koga. He's lots of fun to battle.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I forgot to mention in my other post that Erika is one of my favorites, too, although its really only because she's a grass-type gym leader, and I adore grass types.

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
I really like Janine. She is a Kanto gymleader, ne? She's really cool looking, plus her pokemon rock. Seconds, are Brock. He's totally awesome! -bows-

manoflego

I think Sabrina would win because she has psychic pokemon and they rock if you train them right

Status
Not open for further replies.