• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo's Apprentice

Master in training
I liked Lt Surge and Blaine.

Griesmeel

Ivar's Experience
Koga, with my Fire pokemon he's Easy for me ^^

DJDojo

Clefable in Disguise
Man, I'm torn between Sabrina and Erika...dare if I say both? :p

iamnotiangibson

EV Trainer
Sabrina definitely.

--wishmaker

Misty. She always put up a good fight despite her type disadvantage to the majority of my Pokemon. I do like Erika also, as the only Grass-type Gym Leader for three generations.

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
Sabrina and Koga, they're awesome especially Sabrina because she's silent but deadly!

Like a fart! xD Mine would have to be Koga, 'cause Poison types are pretty darn awesome!

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
The one. The only. Ash's true love. He's determined to find his destiny, not knowing that it's right under his nose... or rather, it was, all those years ago... and now he realizes, it's too late to confess his love to the girl whose bike he trashed while rescuing his trusty friend Pikachu from the Spearow hords all those years ago... now he realizes... now it's too late... oh, Kasumi...

Dscharizard

The Fiddling Flame
I don't know. This is all over opinion, which makes it hard for everyone to choose. In my opinion, Blane was hard to defeat mainly because I either had Charizard or Venasaur (no I don't perpously leave out the squirtle gang) and no water types- even though all around the island was water types

Status
Not open for further replies.