• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyreman00

Lolwut?
I would say Sabrina because nothing except for ghost in r/b/y is super effective against psychic, and there is no ghost gym leader in r/b/y, so Sabrina would probably own them all.

Pokéfan_Shane

Back into the mix!
Kinda misleading post title...says "Favorite", but then the first post talks about a "free-for-all".
Ah well, no big.

My favorite Gym Leader was Koga. He was a freakin' ninja, c'mon!

As far as who would win in a fight, I'd go with Sabrina.

Last edited:

Volvagia

My favorite Gym And as far as who would win in a fight, I think I'd go with Sabrina. She's the strongest of 'em all, I think.

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Misty is just amazing. I'll throw Sabrina in there too.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Sabrina and Koga are faves for me. They both were tough gym leaders to beat.

seveguy

I'd have to say either Misty or Erika and not just because Erika is my favorite Gym Leader OF ALL TIME.

They would win because Water and Grass types have the best type advantage.

Grass can pretty much take down anything except for fire.

And Water is just great.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
Lt. Surge and his Raichu, hes shocking!

Umbreon_13

I think thay flannery would win cause she is cool

J.R.

Brock!
I only had a Charmander... And I got my arse pwned so many times before I beat him.. Haha.

darkness blade

big cuppa... EvIl!
sabrina rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.