• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Favourite Gym Leader in D/P/Pt

• Roark

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • Maylene

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Wake

Votes: 17 8.7%
  • Fantina

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • Byron

Votes: 14 7.2%
  • Candice

Votes: 39 20.0%
  • Volkner

Votes: 72 36.9%

• Total voters

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
Candice is for me. Her spontaneous bursts of energy gives her a charming quality in my opinion. ^_^

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i like hmm the dragon user in blackthorn city.

but i played that (in crystal) so long time ago, i can't remember the name...

i don't like any of them in diamond and pearl.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Volkner's costume should have been cooler matching his personality

M.C.TBT

Fatina,I think she's the shadow Pokémon gym leader(I haven't played Diamond for a while)based off the order of how the choices were set by the order of the gym battles(although I remember that).

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Maylene would have to be favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader with Candice being second. The reason why for Maylene is that Fighting type Pokemon are one of my absolute favorite types and that her personality reminds me of my own sometimes. That being since of about wandering what is to eat all the time.

AuraGuardian99

AuraKnight
Mine was maylene her fighting type pokemon are so cool and she has my fav poke Lucario! The others were okay 2nd would be Crasher Wake! Maylene is also in SS and HG in Celdon City!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Crasher Wake! The more I see him in Platinum or my Diamond game, the more I like him. Candice, Gardenia, and Roark are all close seconds followed by Maylene, then Byron, Fantina, and Volkner tied. I like Volkner at the Battle Zone way more then him at the gym but it's that emo look on his face that really turns me off to his character. I blame all the fanart of him looking like some emo who's to good for the world...Kinda like game Red fanart.

Ninja Dog

Banned
Volkner is my Favourite Gym Leader.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
I really enjoyed battles with Gardenia I thought she was the coolest gym leader a level head cool quiet attitude and roserade early on was a wow

Chimchar15

This is a hard one for me a I like both Roark and Volkner a lot. Volkner has that cool, sauve feel that no other final gym leader had. Roark has an awesome design and I really like his character. Plus Cranidos is like my favorite fossil Pokemon.

Edit: Ok I gave the vote to Roark partially because he had very little votes. I still really like Volkner though.

Last edited:

Shadow249

White Wonder
I like Byron because I trounced his entire team in pearl with my Tortera's grass moves.

Disaster9200

EV Trainer/Collector
Wake. ^_^