1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Gym Leader

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Lance The Champ, Sep 22, 2011.

?

Favourite Gym Leader in FR/LG

1. Brock

10 vote(s)
    7.2%
  2. Misty

21 vote(s)
    15.1%
  3. Lt.Surge

11 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Erika

16 vote(s)
    11.5%
  5. Sabrina

25 vote(s)
    18.0%
  6. Koga

10 vote(s)
    7.2%
  7. Blaine

23 vote(s)
    16.5%
  8. Giovanni

23 vote(s)
    16.5%
  1. Lance The Champ

Lance The Champ The Aura Guardian

Who is your favourite gym leader in Fire Red and Leaf Green?

2. Cita

Cita poke' breeder

Sabrina hands down I liked her mostly cuz of the tv show lol scaring every one and all best shows gen 1 and 2

3. TheGreatDragonite

TheGreatDragonite Dragon Trainer

I voted Giovanni but remembered at the last minute that I preferfed Blaine. He inspired me to become a fire trainer (although a few hours later I forgot all about hime and was pursuaded by lance to become a Dragon trainer.

4. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

Blaine he was a good work out for my blastoise and boy did We need those levels!

5. Lance The Champ

As far as providing abundant experience Blaine and Giovanni were good for my Vaporeon which I had evolved from my Eevee

6. Luna-kun

Luna-kun Cool pokemon master

still misty. i dont change mind for a years

7. cleftboywonder

cleftboywonder Tournament Champion

Koga was my favorite hands down because he was so different from the other trainers and really had alot more than met the eye..

8. Lance The Champ

My favourite is Giovanni. As Team Rocket head he was inspiring and ambitious and he has awesome and powerful pokemon like Nidoking and Rhydon. Also his gym was and the trainers in it were real tough. I wish Rhyperior was in the games then he would have had Rhyperior then it would have been epic to battle him...

9. DexHolderBlue

DexHolderBlue Aspiring Arteest~

I like Lt. Surge. "The Lightning American". Haha. xD I quite like Sabrina too, but Lt. Surge was hillarious in the anime. And his Raichu is totally awesome.

10. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

Mine is Luitenant Surge because he's well badass. Also, electric is one of my favorite types :p

11. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Erika because... I don't know. She is my favorite, anyway.

12. TheEpicGoomba

TheEpicGoomba Me Gusta

Blaine for sure. He has one of my favourite quotes in any Pokemon Game. Plus I love the Fire Type.

13. TheGreatDragonite

TheGreatDragonite Dragon Trainer

It's a bit of a Mix, but poor old Brock isn't getting any backing. He was a bit rubbish though, even though I really struggled against him with my Charmander.

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Misty. I don't know if the anime had anything to do with me liking her, but I'm very fond of her. I thought that her Pokemon were strong, yet not totally unbeatable, which was refreshing. I also liked her in-game sprite in these games since it looked much more dynamic than her earlier in-game sprites. I guess I'm just a fan of Misty and everything that's related to her.

15. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

Giovanni, hands down.

16. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 lost the game again

Mine has to be Giovanni. I love how GF made him the last gym leader.

17. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

My choice is Sabrina, she's has a challenging gym layout.

18. BritishLanguage

BritishLanguage I enjoy earth day

I wish there was an option "Not Lt. Surge". I hate people who spam Double Team. So much.

19. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

Giovanni, most likely. He was kept a secret from the get-go, and has a significant importance to the plot in being a real antagonist compared to your rival, who was just that: a rival. Giovanni never expected to face a kid in a battle, and is impressed whenever you defeated him. So he looked forward to battling you as the last Gym Leader, and he literally gave his all at the end.

That, and he's just a really cool character, anyway. Such a charisma about him, whether because he's a rich business man, or the leader of such an evil organization, who knows. He's just that interesting.

20. POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!! Well-Known Member

I love all of then equally. Sabrina, her Psychic Types never bore me.