• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Favourite Gym Leader in FR/LG

• Brock

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Misty

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Lt.Surge

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Erika

Votes: 16 11.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Koga

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Blaine

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • Giovanni

Votes: 23 16.5%

• Total voters

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
Giovanni, hes a Mob boss(even though relatively easy to beat, even with charizard.)

xCrossCat

Elite Procrastinator
I always liked Lt. Surge, mainly because of his Raichu. :3

SuperEpicRock

I like fighting Giovanni, just because I always feel like it's such great battle between good and evil every time we fight, with him being the leader of team rocket and me trying to take him down for the good of all pokemon, but maybe that's just me.

The_Black_Mamba

My favorite gym leader was and still is Sabrina. She had a great psychic team and the npc skills to properly use it.

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Koga. When you get to him, your team is more than likely level 37-38 if you don't level grind, and his strongest is 43. And his Muk is a tank.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Blaine. Because he has one one my favorite pokemon: Arcanine. :)

Last edited: