• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Gym Leader

Favourite Gym Leader in G/S/C

• Falkner

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Bugsy

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Whitney

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Morty

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Chuck

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Pryce

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Clair

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters

midend

Jasmine. No I don't care that she has 2 magnets which are so darn easy to beat; the fact that she can control an oversized metal ground-grinder snake immediately makes her one of the most awesome badass leaders in disguise

Buchou

filch some swag
I'm gonna go with Clair. She has dragon Pokemon, which I've been biased to since I was a kid.

I liked Morty because he was interested in mythology. Like me. Also because he had a Gengar which is probably my favorite Gen 1 Pokemon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My favorite is Clair, she was a challenge

MechaDrago

Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Probably Morty, but I used to think Jasmine was really cool when I was a kid. I was always really disappointed she never battled with Ampharos though.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Pryce. I love water/ice. Also thanks for spelling favourite with a ''u''.

I have always been taught to spell favourite with 'u' but in most places it doesn't have 'u' I think. But I like it with 'u'

ZFXZFX

Clair, Dragon types FTW!

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

-Sprite

I vote Falkner, he's a boss.

Flying pokemon are cool too.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I wish Clair had a dragonite but still she is my favorite

Vycksta

Clair gets my vote, as her personality is slightly similar to my own. I can relate with putting up a defensive front and being a sore loser sometimes. She also has one rocking look and I tend to be a sucker for girls with a bit of an attitude.

Shame I can't vote for one than one as I would have voted for Whitney as well. She's grown on me as a character and being exposed to nothing but positive reactions, even when she has that breakdown, helped.

SuperEpicRock

I wish I had an original thought to add to this, but my favorite was Clair, because of dragon types, blah, blah, blah...

However, If I had to choose a second favorite, it would be chuck, since I thought the idea of a gym leader who also works out is kind of cool, so yeah.