• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite installment in Nolan's Batman trilogy?

Favourite movie in the trilogy?

• Batman Begins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Dark Knight

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • The Dark Knight Rises

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister_SGG

starting poll b/c bored

What is your favourite movie in Christopher Nolan's trilogy about the world's greatest detective?

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Easily The Dark Knight Rises. Loved the story being put together effortlessly, but I don't like the cliff-hanger, and now Bale quitting. :/

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Robin revealed, Batman still alive, possibly "with" Cat, and we haven't seen Deathstroke in ANY Batman, so that would be sick! :D

InVicta

Kakuna Matata!!
Robin revealed, Batman still alive, possibly "with" Cat, and we haven't seen Deathstroke in ANY Batman, so that would be sick! :D

This. I agree with everything, especially robin being revealed!

Dark Knight. Heath Ledger really brought the performance home, but even if he did it would have probably still been my favorite. For whatever reason, I've always loved the Joker. I'm always going to be slightly disappointed at the lack of Harley Quinn though.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
the movies are a closed book and they have nothing to do with the MoS saga. Wayne and Kyle are dating and Robin can decide whether he will be Batman or not. there is no "cliffhanger", and anyone who can judge movies beyond minute details and a transcript can see it is an ending.

Naito

Dark Knight. Favourite movie ever. It is a brilliant masterpiece and Nolan is genius, nuff said.