1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Johto Legendary Beast?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by NovaBrunswick, Sep 20, 2019.

?

Which is your favourite of the Johto legendary beasts?

1. Raikou

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Entei

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Suicune

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

Legendary dogs, cats or beasts - whatever you call them, we all have a favourite. Which one is yours? Mine has to be Suicune - it just looks so majestic with its flowing purple mane and ribbons. I also love its design in general as well, and Eusine chasing it around Johto in Crystal and HG/SS gave it a bit more of a story.

Leonhart and wolf jani like this.
  2. wolf jani

wolf jani Nobutasu

My favorite is Entei because it looks so regal & fluffy at the same time.

jakepikachuu and NovaBrunswick like this.
  3. GarchompTheAssassin

GarchompTheAssassin Water starter fan

Entei is not bad but I've always like the other two more. Think Raikou is my fav

4. Ignition

Ignition Incineroar wins yet again (proud of my son)

Raikou is my favorite. Poor thing is neglected compared to the other two.

Entei is close behind. Third movie made me like but dislike it.

Despise Suicune though.

jakepikachuu and wolf jani like this.
  5. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member Moderator

Suicune is my fave, with Entei coming in at a close second. They're both swift, powerful Pokemon and fun to train.

NovaBrunswick, Leonhart and wolf jani like this.
  6. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

I'll go with Raikou, as I like its high Speed and Special Attack. I like the other two, too, but Suicune doesn't hit hard, and I never liked the fact Entei could not learn Flare Blitz outside of event, then got access to Sacred Fire, even if it was resurrected by Ho-oh.

RedBlastoise and wolf jani like this.
  7. Leonhart

Leonhart Banned

Raikou is my favorite Legendary Beast at the moment since I think it looks like the coolest one, and it's also quite reliable since I've been using it to challenge the Gen IV Battle Frontier. Entei used to be my favorite as a kid since I like lions, but recently I've found it to be less appealing for some reason.

RedBlastoise, Ignition and wolf jani like this.