• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Johto Legendary Beast?

Which is your favourite of the Johto legendary beasts?

• Raikou

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Entei

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Suicune

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Psajdak

Someone mentioned that Suicune is kinda like leader of the trio, which just doesn't make sense to me.

I mean, it is a water type, and water is simply never as cool, and authoritative as fire, or electricity.

Anyway, Entei.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Someone mentioned that Suicune is kinda like leader of the trio, which just doesn't make sense to me.

I mean, it is a water type, and water is simply never as cool, and authoritative as fire, or electricity.

Anyway, Entei.
Ho-oh is the leader of the trio according to the lore of the Johto region. Suicune did get a small sub-story as opposed to the other two with the whole Eusine chasing it plot but that’s about it.

As for me I like the design of it the most. Once it got access to Sacred Fire it became, at least to me, the most useful battler. The third Pokémon movie may influence my decision slightly but I do think that it’s the best for my own arbitrary reasons.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Ho-oh is the leader of the trio according to the lore of the Johto region. Suicune did get a small sub-story as opposed to the other two with the whole Eusine chasing it plot but that’s about it.

Was there ever an in-universe reason as to why Eusine was so attracted to Suicune? Apart from his name sounding similar and his outfit, kind of.