• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Johto Legendary Beast?

Which is your favourite of the Johto legendary beasts?

• Raikou

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Entei

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Suicune

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Suicune. Beautifully designed and fun to use in game.

But honestly it's because I didn't have to spend hours grinding Mean look Gengar's to catch this thing.

You played Crystal, then?

PoDiRancher

I like Suicune's design the most, it helps that Crystal is my favorite game in the main series too. I do think Entei is a close second but probably because of the movie more than anything. I actually prefer Raikou in the games because I prefer speedy play.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Ho-Oh since it looks cool in the 1st episode of the Anime.

Or Maybe Lugia, since it looks slick.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
Entei...! It indeed looks bigger than the other two and the colours of its fur are so tasteful they make me think of chocolate; also, the former part is kind of corroborated by the fact about it having the highest HP's stat among the three Johto's legendary beasts.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Personally, I like Raikou the best. It was also nostalgic sweeping the Contest thing in ORAS with my Raikou, Tempest. I think i had a shiny one at one point, but maybe not.