• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Johto Legendary Beast

Which Legendary Beast is your favourite?

• Raikou

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Entei

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Suicune

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generation II introduced a trio of legendaries known as Legendary Beasts. Which one is your favourite? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
They're all cool in their own way, but Suicune stands out the most for me. I just love its design, and the fact that it was the star of both Crystal and the fourth movie (along with Celebi). I also liked how Eusine was always chasing after it, and his looks somewhat resembling Suicune's.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I like all three, but Raikou is my favourite. I like its high Speed and Special Attack. Suicune just can't hit hard, and I really disliked how Entei was unable to learn Flare Blitz naturally in Generation IV, then got Sacred Fire in X/Y (it still irks me, even if it is related to Ho-oh).

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
I mostly like Entei because of its volcanic colours, which are refined to a fault, and majestic figure making it one of my favourite legendary Pokémon of all time. Raikou looks quite neat too thanks to its simpler, almost catlike attitude.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...

Suicune​

I liked its appearance in 4Ever.

PoDiRancher

You know, I'm sort of stuck between Raikou and Suicune. I voted for the latter though because he's more iconic due to Crystal, so that edges him up a bit. Entei had a huge role in the 3rd Pokemon movie so I like him too, just not as much.