• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Johto Legendary Beast

Which Legendary Beast is your favourite?

• Raikou

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Entei

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Suicune

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generation II introduced a trio of legendaries known as Legendary Beasts. Which one is your favourite? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
They're all cool in their own way, but Suicune stands out the most for me. I just love its design, and the fact that it was the star of both Crystal and the fourth movie (along with Celebi). I also liked how Eusine was always chasing after it, and his looks somewhat resembling Suicune's.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I like all three, but Raikou is my favourite. I like its high Speed and Special Attack. Suicune just can't hit hard, and I really disliked how Entei was unable to learn Flare Blitz naturally in Generation IV, then got Sacred Fire in X/Y (it still irks me, even if it is related to Ho-oh).

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
I mostly like Entei because of its volcanic colours, which are refined to a fault, and majestic figure making it one of my favourite legendary Pokémon of all time. Raikou looks quite neat too thanks to its simpler, almost catlike attitude.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...

Suicune​

I liked its appearance in 4Ever.

PoDiRancher

You know, I'm sort of stuck between Raikou and Suicune. I voted for the latter though because he's more iconic due to Crystal, so that edges him up a bit. Entei had a huge role in the 3rd Pokemon movie so I like him too, just not as much.