• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Kalos fossil Pokemon?

Which Kalos fossil Pokemon is your favourite?

• Amaura

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tyrunt

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Like most generations before it, Generation VI has introduced a pair of fossil Pokemon: Amaura, which is revived from the Sail Fossil, and Tyrunt, which is revived from the Jaw Fossil. Which one do you prefer? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a little.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Too hard for me to choose between them, I just like both of them equally. In terms of design they somehow managed to make them both ancient and elegant! I love when fantasy media introduces ancient and prehistorical creatures to their lore.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Out of the two choices I prefer Chigoras [Tyrunt], not necessarily because I like that stage of it however, but rather because I'm quite fond of Gachigoras [Tyrantrum].

raichu27

That's a tough one. I would say Tyrunt. I really like its movepoll.

Amaura has some neat colors and effects, too.