1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Kanto Locations

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by KyogreThunder, Sep 4, 2018.

1. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Inspired by similiar location threads for Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Which location(s) in Kanto do you like? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice(s) a bit.

2. Cat's Eye Draco

Cat's Eye Draco Well-Known Member

Cinnabar Island, mostly for the Pokemon Mansion, which I always looked forward to exploring. I also liked Mt. Moon, Mt. Ember, and the Seafoam Islands for similar reasons (they were fun to explore), as well as for their interesting scenery and/or folklore.

3. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Seafoam Islands, because they are actually fun to explore and have puzzles, and because Articuno is my favourite Kanto legendary. In the remakes, the cave also looks pretty. I also like Pokemon Tower and Cerulean Cave for their creepy atmosphere, and the latter is great for grinding (shame they dumbed it down in Generation IV).

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

The Unknown Dungeon was amazing to me as a kid since it was a genuine challenge. Yamabuki City's (Saffron) setting was cool as well since it had two Gyms even though one was unofficial.

5. Evanibble

Evanibble Well-Known Member

Cinnabar Island's Mansion because of the diary entries about Mew, especially since it was almost impossible to legit catch Mew at that time. Also liked Unknown Dungeon and the Safari Zone because of the challenges in catching Mewtwo and getting to the end of the Safari Zone.