• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite member of the Aura Trio?

Which member of the Aura Trio is your favourite?

• Xerneas

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Yveltal

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Zygarde

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generation VI has introduced a trio of legendary Pokemon known as the Aura Trio: Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. Which one is your favourite? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a little.

Picnicker

Yveltal! It is one of my favourite main legendaries of all time.
Oblivion Wing is like the sickest move around and I really remember about the very first time I made use of it, since I was blown away by its greatness. Xerneas and Zygarde look good too, for sure, but Yveltal seems fresher to me.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yveltal is my favorite. I think its Y-shaped design is creative, and it has an interesting type combination. The original Zygarde is my second favorite, and I rank Xerneas at the bottom simply because I'm not typically a fan of Fairy-types.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Yveltal, Xerneas has a great design but I don't think the X motif was worked in as well with it, and while I like Zygarde 50% I'm not as fond of the other forms (especially 10% which sticks out when compared to the others).

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Zygarde is not only my favorite of the 3 but my favorite legendary in general. Really cool lore and design that got shafted with no Pokémon Z. Still like Xerneas & Yveltal though. Very solid trio

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
All of them are solid but Zygarde Complete is my favorite except his Dragon 50% form. After all that thing spanked me good in more than 25 raids in a single in Dynamax Adventures before i got him.

Yveltal is neat and his shiny form looks like flying bacon

Xerneas looks majestic on it's own but it doesn't stand out as much.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
All of them are solid but Zygarde Complete is my favorite except his Dragon 50% form. After all that thing spanked me good in more than 25 raids in a single in Dynamax Adventures before i got him.

Yveltal is neat and his shiny form looks like flying bacon

Xerneas looks majestic on it's own but it doesn't stand out as much.
Really?! Xerneas with Geomancy, Toxic, Calm Mind and Moonblast is horrifying in competitive battles.

Noah3475

Pokemon Trainer
My favorite Pokemon of the Aura Trio is Xerneas. Creating a legendary Pokemon of an entirely new type was a bold decision in my opinion. I feel that it also would have been tempting to give Xerneas a dual type, most likely Grass or perhaps Steel, to match the other two legendary Pokemon in that way. I am glad Game Freak held back; I think mono Fairy suits Xerneas best.

Tsukisha

I'd pick Yveltal, who's the main reason why I played the Y version in first place. Its originality, as far as legendary Pokémon go, is literally undisputed in my book. Its bloody red and black colour palette is downright outstanding for something that's meant to be a destruction related creature.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
My favorite Pokemon of the Aura Trio is Xerneas. Creating a legendary Pokemon of an entirely new type was a bold decision in my opinion. I feel that it also would have been tempting to give Xerneas a dual type, most likely Grass or perhaps Steel, to match the other two legendary Pokemon in that way. I am glad Game Freak held back; I think mono Fairy suits Xerneas best.
Yeah but certain fairies just hate poison more than others. I've lost my Primarina many times in Battle Royales in Ultra Sun because the AI gets lucky. Even when it's something that you thought couldn't learn poison moves.

And Tapu Bulu is 4x super weak to poison, he gets unlucky if you take the chance to keep it on the field. If you made a bad decision and it gets KO'ed because the AI pulled out a Toxapex or Tentacruel or other poison type to ruin your streak.

Noah3475

Pokemon Trainer
I've lost my Primarina many times in Battle Royales in Ultra Sun because the AI gets lucky. Even when it's something that you thought couldn't learn poison moves.
I do not see how this is relevant. Every trainer will give and receive hundreds of KOs that can be attributed to chance or luck. Xerneas and other Legendary Pokemon are banned from Battle Royal anyway.
And Tapu Bulu is 4x super weak to poison, he gets unlucky if you take the chance to keep it on the field.
Ho-oh (Rock), Rayquaza (Ice), Zygarde (Ice), and Lunala (Ghost, Dark) all have quadruple weaknesses, in addition to about a dozen Sub-Legendary and Mythical Pokemon.
If you made a bad decision and it gets KO'ed because the AI pulled out a Toxapex or Tentacruel or other poison type to ruin your streak.
You can find a Battle Royal Pokemon list here on Serebii.net. Based on the specific trainer and the species of Pokemon that trainer is using, you can determine if any of the opposing Pokemon are a major threat. I rarely participate in battle facilities without using a list such as this one.

Overall, I only named Grass type for argument's sake. I believe it would make more sense than other types due to Xerneas sleeping in a tree-like form in Pokemon X.

vondecayle

Zygarde because of its dog form. Sadly I was only able to use it in USUM.