• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite member of the Light Trio

Which member of the Light Trio is your favourite?

• Solgaleo

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Lunala

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Necrozma

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Generation VII has introduced a trio of legendary Pokemon known as the Light Trio. Which one do you like the best? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

treatyofversigh

I love Lunala! I tend to prefer moon themes to sun themes in general, and I adore all of the bat Pokémon, so I was really excited for a legendary ghostly galaxy bat. I’ve never disliked Solgaleo or anything, but Lunala is just way cooler imo.

TwilightBlade

I like Solgaleo and Lunala equally. Necrozma is the only one that I don't like in its normal forme but it looks tolerable when it merges with either Solgaleo or Lunala. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
Solgaleo is my favorite member of this trio. I like lion-esque Pokemon, so it's no surprise. Lunala looks quite interesting as well, but Necrozma is the black sheep of this trio, in my opinion at least.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Lunala is my pick, given Moon and Ultra Moon were the versions I played. I also love Ghost-types, majestic designs and purple Pokemon, so it only makes sense.

Noah3475

Pokemon Trainer
My favorite Pokemon of the Light Trio is Lunala. I think its design is far better that Solgaleo's. I played both Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Ultra Moon. I like Ghost type, and Ghost & Psychic makes a unique and very interesting type combination. Moonblast and Night Daze make interesting types (Fairy and Dark) for non-STAB moves. It also evolves from my favorite Pokemon, Cosmoem.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi, please don't bump up threads that are older than 60 days. Thanks.

It's against the rules to necrobump a thread. Standard rule is generally don't bump up anything older than 60 days. Anything that's stickied and some other sections have slightly different rules, so make sure to double check the rules in those areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.