• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Music Tracks? (SPOILERS)

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Out of the area themes and battle music which do you consider to be your favourites? The ones I am currently fond of are:

Levinica
Mesagoza
Naranja/Uva Academy
Casseroya Lake
vs Trainer
vs Nemona
Tera Raid Battle
vs Team Star Grunt
vs Team Star Boss
vs Top Champion Geeta
vs Ruinous Legendary
Area Zero
Area Zero Wild Pokemon
vs AI Turo (don’t know if he and Sada share the same theme)

Last edited:

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Area Zero theme, Area Zero wild theme, AI Zada, Levincia theme and Casseroya lake.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

The Area Zero theme and the Team Star Raid theme are some of the best in the series. It was part of the reason why I loved the raids and coming back to Area Zero to catch Pokemon.

The E4 battle theme was really good as well.

ghosttypeartist

One step at a time!
The Team Star themes are amazing! They have to be some of my favorites overall, Toby Fox's influence definitely positively impacted the themes. I know he worked on several themes such as some city themes, and I'm pretty sure he worked on those ones specifically. If not, it's sure Undertale-esque!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
In a nutshell:
  • Area Zero
  • Area Zero battle theme
  • Final Boss theme aka vs AI Sada/Turo
  • Vs Penny

Sarefan

Hylden General.
So much to pick from, but Masagoza is still my favourite of them all.
As some hounorable mentions:
  1. Penny Theme
  2. Area Zero
  3. vs the Professor
  4. Elite 4 theme
  5. Champion Theme
  6. School Tournament
  7. Nemona Theme

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
-Team Star Boss
-Team Star Grunt
-Vs Penny
-Elite 4 non-bugged music
-That song that plays before the gym leader fight with the clapping
-AI Professor music
-Nemona final battle
-Vs Arven
-That piano song that plays in the end
-Asado Desert because it sounds like the Better Call Saul theme song
-Cascarrafa
-Levincia
-Alfornada
-Area Zero
-Area Zero battle music
-Ruinous Quartet
-Vs the mean box legendary

Wow I picked a lot

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
The Team Star themes are amazing! They have to be some of my favorites overall, Toby Fox's influence definitely positively impacted the themes. I know he worked on several themes such as some city themes, and I'm pretty sure he worked on those ones specifically. If not, it's sure Undertale-esque!
Wait, what the heck, is that true? That would explain why the music is abnormally good this generation... Honestly, there are so many good tracks in this game, but some of the ones I really like are Team Star boss/ grunt battles, the Vs Trainer, and Nemona's theme; especially the remixed version we get for our final battle with her. Area Zero and the battle with AI Sado/Turo are also really good- so big and epic!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
My favorites are the Area Zero and Battle! Zero Lab. Of course it had to be Toby Fox who did both, no wonder it's great.

I like the field and city themes. It's just the field battle themes I find a little underwhelming. They sound good, but kinda lacking? The battle theme outside our house is the only one that feels like a proper wild Pokemon music.

The trainer battle theme is okay. Tera Raid got annoying. All Team Star themes are amazing. Penny's was surprisingly good. Arven's is great, but I find it better than Nemona's. The Elite Four is also good. Geeta's and Director Clavell's are just okay. The Ace Academy Tournament theme is really fitting. Also, while the melody is great, I would've preferred if the Gym Leader music's final Pokemon theme wasn't cheering from SWSH.

Curious to hear the themes on the DLC. The music for Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra were great.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Not one mention of "Please Defeat Me"?

It's the fanfare right before the final story battle. I thought it was a very emotional piece.

*Gets to Area Zero* "Getting some real Xenoblade vibes from this place."

Rachael

I really loved the East Province music and the Alfornada theme.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I like Levincia’s theme a lot. And the battle theme that plays when you fight the Tera Wild Battle against Flamigo (and others too). It was the most impactful during early play through because here’s this giant, shining bug-eared flamingo that’s about to unleash an eye-crossing lvl. 45 Mega Kick and this momentous music starts playing. Like a brilliant pink Jesus.

I also like Area Zero’s theme in doses, but it can get really depressing remembering what it represents. Area Zero is definitely one of the darker places the franchise has gone.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Unfortunately nothing comes to mind except the gym fight themes.