• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Music

Calm PokeMaster

Which was your favourite music in the game?

For me,it was the music which played when you Surfed on water/Evolved a Pokemon.

Those tracks rocked!

'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa'

Mine would have to be Music for the 'Abandoned Ship', 'Meteor Falls', the 'Trainer's School', 'Petalburg Woods' & 'Mount Pyre'.
They all give me a Nice Nostalgic Sensation x)

Crystal Firestorm

I like all of the music that 'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa' said. I also like the surfing music, the bike music, the Team Magma/Aqua music, music of the routes near Mauville and the underwater music. I thought that R/S/E had the best music of the series. :D

'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa'

...and the underwater music. I thought that R/S/E had the best music of the series. :D

OMGosh!! How could I forget the Music from 'Underwater' o_O
In my opinion that's one of the best pieces ever made!!

I feel more drawn to Johto's & Sinnoh's Music but Ruby & Sapphire's Music tends to excel in epicness in alot of places x)

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
peatal burg theme,peatalburg wood theme, my pyre indside theme,mt pyre outside theme, and oute 112 theme plus goundoun's battle theme were awesome!

Alloute

Banned
All of them, 100% percent.

Underwater, Faraway Island (Abandoned Ship), Lilycove, Mt. Pyre, Evergrande.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Actually I find myself loving all of them. I have the soundtrack and I really love it. :B

Mt. Pyre, Champion battle, Suterarebune (abandoned ship), and etc.

Alloute

Banned
Actually I find myself loving all of them. I have the soundtrack and I really love it. :B

Mt. Pyre, Champion battle, Suterarebune (abandoned ship), and etc.

I have a feeling we would get along nicely....

I forgot about the Champion battle theme. After hearing the Sinnoh Champion battle theme, I forgot about the others.

The Ending theme is by far the best, 100% win.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
I have a feeling we would get along nicely....
:D

I forgot about the Champion battle theme. After hearing the Sinnoh Champion battle theme, I forgot about the others.
"Decisive Battle! VS Steven Stone" is probably the best. Idk, Sinnoh is like 3rd for me. :(

The Ending theme is by far the best, 100% win.
Omg, yes. That and FR/LG's ending are the only ones I am willing to wait and listen/watch. :3

Light in darkness

What should I do....
I like the music in Fallarbor town, in Fortree city and Ever Grande city.

Escther

I like the music in Mt. Pyre and the surfing track. Aaand I also like the music that starts playing when you're battling a member of team Aqua/Archie.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Underwater, Mt. Pyre, Champion Battle theme, Aqua/Magma Leader Battle theme and the music played on Route 121 are my favourites.