• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Music

King_Zora

The Elite Four Battle and the song inside the Pokemon League.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i liked lilycove,evrgrande,and a lot of others,they were all great!

'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa'

I've been playing my Sapphire recenctly & have been up around the North-West of Hoenn adventuring, & i've fallen in love parwith the unique Music around this area x)
Route 113 & The Desert come to mind as their Music awes me as they give soo much atmosphere x)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the 'rival' battle was my favorite in the R/S/E games, too bad you can't re-battle him/her as much as you like after you finished the game, i have to gain XP from somewhere.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
The champion music, and the trainer battle music. Those were pretty neat I think.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Rustboro City, Route 101, Gym Leaders/E4/Champion battle themes are my favorites.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
The Team Magma/Aqua battle, Regi battle and Legendary battle themes are my fave :D