• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favourite Music

Calm PokeMaster

Which was your favourite music in the game?

For me,it was the music which played when you Surfed on water/Evolved a Pokemon.

Those tracks rocked!

'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa'

Mine would have to be Music for the 'Abandoned Ship', 'Meteor Falls', the 'Trainer's School', 'Petalburg Woods' & 'Mount Pyre'.
They all give me a Nice Nostalgic Sensation x)

Crystal Firestorm

I like all of the music that 'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa' said. I also like the surfing music, the bike music, the Team Magma/Aqua music, music of the routes near Mauville and the underwater music. I thought that R/S/E had the best music of the series. :D

'ReTr0-KaBuKi-PaNDa'

...and the underwater music. I thought that R/S/E had the best music of the series. :D

OMGosh!! How could I forget the Music from 'Underwater' o_O
In my opinion that's one of the best pieces ever made!!

I feel more drawn to Johto's & Sinnoh's Music but Ruby & Sapphire's Music tends to excel in epicness in alot of places x)

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
peatal burg theme,peatalburg wood theme, my pyre indside theme,mt pyre outside theme, and oute 112 theme plus goundoun's battle theme were awesome!

Alloute

Not Banned
All of them, 100% percent.

Underwater, Faraway Island (Abandoned Ship), Lilycove, Mt. Pyre, Evergrande.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Actually I find myself loving all of them. I have the soundtrack and I really love it. :B

Mt. Pyre, Champion battle, Suterarebune (abandoned ship), and etc.

Alloute

Not Banned
Actually I find myself loving all of them. I have the soundtrack and I really love it. :B

Mt. Pyre, Champion battle, Suterarebune (abandoned ship), and etc.

I have a feeling we would get along nicely....

I forgot about the Champion battle theme. After hearing the Sinnoh Champion battle theme, I forgot about the others.

The Ending theme is by far the best, 100% win.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
I have a feeling we would get along nicely....
:D

I forgot about the Champion battle theme. After hearing the Sinnoh Champion battle theme, I forgot about the others.
"Decisive Battle! VS Steven Stone" is probably the best. Idk, Sinnoh is like 3rd for me. :(

The Ending theme is by far the best, 100% win.
Omg, yes. That and FR/LG's ending are the only ones I am willing to wait and listen/watch. :3

Light in darkness

What should I do....
I like the music in Fallarbor town, in Fortree city and Ever Grande city.

Escther

I like the music in Mt. Pyre and the surfing track. Aaand I also like the music that starts playing when you're battling a member of team Aqua/Archie.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Underwater, Mt. Pyre, Champion Battle theme, Aqua/Magma Leader Battle theme and the music played on Route 121 are my favourites.