• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favourite nintendo character

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Samus and Pit.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Kirby, Yoshi and Pikachu

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
My favourites are Mario, Meta Knight, and Luigi.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Meta Knight and Luigi. Luigi is by far the most hilarious Nintendo character in every possible way. And Meta Knight? Well, he's simply just badass.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Itsa me, Mario! Him, Pikachu, and Link.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Almost all the mario characters, like the ones in the mario party games and kart games~
Also Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and King Dedede's fat a*s.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Fawful. Hands down.

100%!!

If we're talking about any major, minor or boss characters, then definitely Fawful. It's we're talking about main characters only, then I'm gonna go with Luigi because of his awesome humour in games.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Mario, Link, any of my fav Pokemon, Zelda, Bowser.

And Geno is my favorite character of all, but he is in a game that is made by Nintendo AND Square Enix (but it was made back when they were Square) and not just Nintendo themselves. Square owns him. But he's still my favorite character of all time. C:

ironknight42

Luigi and the Black Knight from the FE: Path of Radiance and FE: Radiant Dawn more so Path of Radiance also though he is likely not owned by Nintendo Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Fawful FTW.

Innocent Squirtle

Zero Suit Samus, Marth, Ness, Sheik, Link, Ivysaur. Lucas gets a special mention since i beat intense boss battles using him.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Link. Mario is a close second. Then in third theres Samus. I love their respective franchises.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I guess my favorite Nintendo character would be Slippy.

He's a frog and a genius; that's double good.

Chimcharrulez97

Top 5 Fav Nintendo Character

5.Zelda
4.Meta Knight
3.Link
2.Luigi
1.Kirby